Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason why chad(and chadlites) date below their looksmatch.

BlackLowLtn

BlackLowLtn

Recruit
★★
TLDR:
Stacies build no life skills(such as cleaning and cooking) due to even easier life than becky and are entitled/bitchy asf towards chad due to hypergamy, believing he should be even better than he is now, comparing him to even fictional men:feelskek:

In comparison, beckies act like the perfect housewife towards chad, hyper submissive, constantly fuel their ego and tries their best to fit his standards even if they fall a bit short on some.

I know most, if not all, of this forums must have seen and seethed at this sort of situation from either a thread here or a post anywhere online: chads/chadlites, the cream of the crop, the ideal men in the eyes of foid dating and even marrying women your looksmatch or slightly above; especially the case with the white ones dating east asian girls even below your looksmatch :forcedsmile:. It's infuriating for most users to see foids committing hypergamy but we can just blame that on foids' nature, but have you ever thought about this:

:feelsLSD:Why do the chads/chadlites choose these beckies and, very rarely, borderline subhuman women over their looksmatch?:feelsLSD:

Now, I know a lot of users here are gonna say the beckies are just pump and dump, that chad doesn't care about them and it's just him being extremely horny. But I know you guys have seen these posts of so many chads straight up marrying these beckies over any stacy which throws the theory out of the window for most, though it is probably true for some. Examples:
https://incels.is/threads/chad-father-becky-mother.502177/ (this one is anecdotal but still)

There even is a shit ton of examples of this with celebrities:
Image 2024 10 25 023812378
Image 2024 10 25 023855120
Image 2024 10 25 030442564
Image 2024 10 25 030525866
Image 2024 10 25 030707247
Image 2024 10 25 031021355

This one pisses me off the most...

HER LOOKSMATCH ALREADY FUCKING ROPED WHILE HER MAKEUPMAXXED ASS MANAGED TO PULL A FUCKING GIGACHAD? :feelsree:
Image 2024 10 25 025726659
Image 2024 10 25 025814121

Most of ya'll are probably about her looksmatch or even above without ANY makeup yet fucking chad decided to procreate with her of all people?

It honestly seems more like the stacies are treated as pump and dump in a chad's youth, and when he wants to settle down he will choose a becky over any of the stacies he managed to pull. But why?:feelssus:

I believe it all once again comes down to the hypergamy of women. I know it might not make sense for now, but let me explain. :feelshmm:

:blackpill:Stacies and stacylites are often surrounded by chads and chadlites all their life; they are praised by everyone and all that they are the prettiest person any of them ever seen and could get anyone they want. :blackpill:
Now, as we know, women are very quick to inflate their ego and hate when that inflation is burst, which is why it is typically beckies that are looksmatched or close to looksmatched to incels who hate even the kindest incel with no hate towards women approaching them or even existing around them because they subconsciously understand they truly aren't on chad's level despite thinking so and the incel breaks that delusion:lasereyes:, making them infuriated that the incel even talking to them; notice how stacies usually never care if an incel approaches them and even stays nice to them, unless it's the kind with an inferiority complex?

It's because they already understand the incel is beneath them :feelsrope:, so it just acts as an ego boost instead of hurting it. Now, for a stacy who's ego is through the roof due to all the confirmations by society, how can they act hypergamous when their looksmatch is quite literally the peak of men? Well... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They start wanting multiple men, or turn to other aspects of what makes a perfect man i.e. money, picture-perfect personality(aka a cucked simp and feminist but knows when to be alpha at the right times like the fiction women watch jfl), provider no matter what, constantly acts like the fictional men they like, being able to understand their moods etc... :feelsstudy:

Quite a few stacies I seen seriously just turned to fiction with their innate hypergamy, just searching up shit like Gojo fans you'll see a whole bunch of stacies mixed up with beckies simping over him, and it's usually the stacies who are even more into gojo, with a lot saying they are "gojo only" and need a man like him :feelsstudy:

Wtf? Fucking ragefuel.

And even then, there are chads are genuinely what they want in a guy or, atleast they are willing to settle with; but the thing is... Why would the chad want the stacy in the first place in a LTR? They believe they always deserve better, are unloyal asf, act super bitchy/entitled to them among other things. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Meanwhile, there are beckies who are sweet to them, willing to treat them well no matter their personality, will fuel their ego whenever, will act super loyal(to them), won't act bitchy at all but very submissive, tries their best to meet all the chads wants/standards even if they fall a bit on some parts, acts as a proper housewife(most stacies dont even know how to cook or touch a mop in their lives :feelskek:), are generally a nice person(to them ofc), etc. :reeeeee: GENUINE ER FUEL CONSIDERING HOW THEY TREAT INCELS but i digress

Stacies built none of these skills because they live on baby mode even compared to beckies :feelshmm: they spent their whole life being pampered up and having men line up for them for doing literally nothing with 0 insecurities(unlike beckies) so they built 0 skills that is expected out of them in a long-term relationship because they assumed the perfect man would fall on their lap anyways; and now she only has her beautiful looks as the only reason chad would ever consider her.

Why would the chad genuinely want a stacy over a becky when she's just a whore with no amount of love in her bone towards him and is worth nothing outside her looks? :waitwhat: Meanwhile the becky acts practically like the ideal wife towards him, treats him better and constantly fuels his ego. He has no need for a woman who can't even clean the house, cook or even earn money outside of onlyfans (which no chad would genuinely degrade themselves to marrying an onlyfans girl).:feelskek:

This is also most likely the reason why stacies eventually settle for rich betabuxxes when they grow too old :feelshmm:; no chad wants them when the chad is familymaxxing with the ideal life and AGED PERFECTLY while the stacy looks as dried up as the becky, maybe a few points higher but from chad's perspective they are practically on the same level... So now the stacy's only option is choosing a rich betabuxx because she built no skills at all at surviving by herself living life on baby mode. :feelskek: Bit of a lifefuel tbh

:feelsLightsaber:Thanks for reading the post :feelsLightsaber:

@Grodd (This is the continuation post of the comment I made on your post here https://incels.is/threads/average-looksmatch-2024.672119/)

Attachments

• image_2024-10-25_034711196.png
    image_2024-10-25_034711196.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
chads choose beckies because they're dumb and have bad taste

who tf would fuck a mid becky when you could have a stacy

these chads are retards

chads choose beckies because they're dumb and have bad taste

who tf would fuck a mid becky when you could have a stacy

these chads are retards
In a long term relationship, the stacy is just a bitch to even chad while comparing him to the fictional men she percieves as perfect and have 0 skills outside her looks; while the becky is practically a perfect wife towards him and fuels his ego... Remember these chads spent their whole lives having sex with stacies and beckies, they probably stopped caring as much about looks and sex compared to an incel when they are so numb to it :smonk:

familymaxxing just seems more ideal with a becky atleast in their perspective

Based high effort thread

Based post, totally agree, seeing a chad date/marry his looksmatch (stacy) is rarer than a chad himself

Good post Alot of Chads are plain retarded i suppose it depends on the individual but i think alot of stacies are insufferable cunts so Chad will rather date a HTB who is a little less insufferable

If you're Chad, would you rather have your looksmatched 8/10 be the average hypergamous slut that can destroy you at any time, or a still very fuckable 6/10 that treats you like a king and know will love you like you love her because she can't find a better man. Very easy decision to me.

In a long term relationship, the stacy is just a bitch to even chad
nah stacies generally don't have significantly worse personalities than becky, if anything they're less bitter and less feminist

but choosing a foid based on personality is retarded

if you can fuck foids who aren't as mid and ugly as the ones in OP, then choosing to fuck these uggos is just masochism

it's more likely that a) stacies are incredibly rare, b) the stacies didn't find these chads worthy of committing to, because the chads are bad at relationships

in the modern day, foids have inflated SMV, so if chads want to settle down and their stacy gf's don't like them then they can easily end up with beckies. due to SMV inflation, beckies aren't that far off from chads
while comparing him to the fictional men she percieves as perfect
lmao most stacies aren't anime nerds

you're acting like all 'stacies' (and there aren't that many) are the ones you find in niche communities

Last edited:
good post i'm sick of these looks gap relationships
chadlight-married-to-becky.png

nah stacies generally don't have significantly worse personalities than becky, if anything they're less bitter and less feminist

if you can fuck foids who aren't as mid and ugly as the ones in OP, then choosing to fuck these uggos is just masochism

it's more likely that a) stacies are incredibly rare, b) the stacies didn't find these chads worthy of committing to, because the chads are bad at relationships

in the modern day, foids have inflated SMV, so if chads want to settle down and their stacy gf's don't like them then they can easily end up with beckies. due to SMV inflation, beckies aren't that far off from chads

you're acting like all 'stacies' (and there aren't that many) are the ones you find in niche communities
Stacy as in the general clearly attractive woman, just as how chad is used as the general clearly attractive male in this forum unless you are referring to the term as how .org tards refer to it where only models and celebs can be stacy/chad and even then most aren't to them; like, as in the female equivalent of the chads that are actually referred to in the posts I referenced from(which aren't as rare as you are saying at all, especially with makeup) and you quite literally said a part of what I said in the original post as b), the original post was even referring to those who stacies WOULD settle for but Ig you only read the tldr.

Also, when I say stacies are bitchy and entitled, I don't mean it in a feminist way; I meant they would treat the chad as shit, and beckies certainly don't do that you definitely should already know this lmao; don't interchange how beckies treat you, me and other incels with how beckies treat chad, it's far different and I also mention this in the original post(read it if you are going to counterargument instead of the tldr)

Firstly, I said fictional men, as in movies like twilight, written fiction, "webtoons" etc. It's normal asf to see in my generation a stacy being into this sort of thing because it's female gaze, they don't even feel embarrassed talking about it online or irl in class; I only mentioned anime once in the post and that was just an example.

And holy fuck you definitely don't at all look at modern internet, or atleast my generation if you genuinely say anime is a niche community like back in the 2010s when it's so fucking mainstream especially after COVID; it's so easy to find statistics on 2024 as well pretty sure the statistic was that , but I guess it's understandable since the wave mostly hit my generation and younger, while most people here are older. Most people around my age(I'm 19 after last month) or younger watch anime casually at the very least, it's so normalised it easily becomes a topic I overhear often no matter what kind of group they are, (only the mainstream shit though). It's so mainstream now it's genuinely fucking disgusting, I fucking hate how many of these fucks pretend to genuinely like anime than regurgitate the same popular ones (the one I referred to in the post is one of those animes).

Last edited:
Actually, even stacies have worries.They should take care about their weight because otherwise they become landwhales and therefore unfuckable even by incels

Actually, even stacies have worries.They should take care about their weight because otherwise they become landwhales and therefore unfuckable even by incels
They don't have the same worries as beckies(who try their hardest but are still close/or at the looksmatch of an incel or at the very least a normie without makeup and still look nowhere near chad's level even with makeup on), I won't say women are chad only but at the same time beckies would throw away any normie lined up for a chad's attention.

Good post Alot of Chads are plain retarded i suppose it depends on the individual but i think alot of stacies are insufferable cunts so Chad will rather date a HTB who is a little less insufferable
:feelsokman:
If you're Chad, would you rather have your looksmatched 8/10 be the average hypergamous slut that can destroy you at any time, or a still very fuckable 6/10 that treats you like a king and know will love you like you love her because she can't find a better man. Very easy decision to me.
exactly

Also again you are just seeing things from our point of view, these chads are fucking dried out after living the high life; they been fucking all sorts of girls since teenhood, they won't hold the same sentiments on looks as us due to Hedonic adaptation and Habituation, the decrease in stimuli over the years looking at and being with stacies, stacylites and high tier beckies must've numbed their views on looks. Especially for familymaxxing, why would they pick women who are quite literally useless without their looks and bitch to them all the time due to them believing the chad should work hard for them meanwhile a becky would treat them with respect(NOT INCELS, stop confusing this, I never said beckies had good innate personalities, i said they treat chad far far better), with life skills that most stacies lack, fuel their ego, along with the other things I actually said in the post.

You seriously think chads settled for women that are looksmatched to incels because he had no other choice, all the women less ugly as them didn't want them/never met...? Are you even hearing yourself? :feelskek: Yeah bro, all these chads, especially the celeb ones just never met good looking women in their life

Last edited: