Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason we lost palestine to Europeans and Jews is because of communism

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
D

Darkness to light

Veteran
The west bribed the baathi communist kuffar and usurped the land from the Muslims and began flooding it with slavic Jews

A travesty, why do Europeans cause corruption wherever they go

I feel like Hell-fire was created for this exact type of behaviour

wasnt Israel taken because the ottoman let the british buy up all the land and then the brits gave all this land to the jew refugees from WW2?
Don’t expect him to understand history and Geo-politics.

wasnt Israel taken because the ottoman let the british buy up all the land and then the brits gave all this land to the jew refugees from WW2?
This may have been the one of the reasons the scholars at the time made blanket takfir of the ottomans and began the uprising to expel them. They were known for many deviances including protecting homosexuals "rights.

Makes sense since their descendants today sre on mass are irreligious secularists compared to the middle east

But no the Muslims at the time were weak due to communism leadership communism is clearly haram and doomed to fail if you read up on what really happened its quite clear it was all planned and executed by corrupt heads of state taking bribes

Don't know too much about Turkish history but I think Kemal Ataturk banned Arabic script after the Ottomans fell and romanised the Turkish writing, also banned the Hijab. Turkey seems to be more secular compared to other Islamic countries in the area.

Why is communism haram? Sorry my Islamic knowledge isn't great, I'd love to see your reasoning.
Its haram for the same reason capitalism is haram. If the Muslim leaders don't govern by Sharia they are in error according Islamic teachings

The west bribed the baathi communist kuffar and usurped the land from the Muslims and began flooding it with slavic Jews

A travesty, why do Europeans cause corruption wherever they go

I feel like Hell-fire was created for this exact type of behaviour
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Oy vey goyim

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Oy vey goyim
Life is short friend you can't believe you won't be called to account; all your worldly trinkets aren't worth it for a single second in the endless fire

Life is short friend you can't believe you won't be called to account; all your worldly trinkets aren't worth it for a single second in the endless fire
Retard anti sémite there is no hell or heaven :lul:

Its haram for the same reason capitalism is haram. If the Muslim leaders don't govern by Sharia they are in error according Islamic teachings
Where in the Qur'an does it mention Communism?

This is another case of man made rules that have nothing to do with the Qur'an.