Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the reason standing up for yourself never works

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
is the same reason i never leak negative feedback on auction sites, retaliation, if somebody fucks you over & they have the upper hand if you retaliate they will double down. balance in the world is achieved when everybody is in their 'rightful' place so for us that means we're jews in nazi germany, if a jew in germany in 1935 is walking down the street & assaulted what are his options? precisely, you cant win because everytime you get to a better place in the world everybody's collective looksist subconscious will ensure you stay at the bottom. if a master whips his slave & the slave fights back he's just fucked himself

It's over buddy boyo

Might makes right. It's more than just a rhyming aphorism.

I don't know how I feel about the man, certainly don't agree with a lot of his stuff, but, Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules For Life book, I've only read the first chapter, but it was about this, and quite interesting. About the rightful order, power, and so on, I'd recommend some incels check it out if they have any inclination to do so.

I don't know how I feel about the man, certainly don't agree with a lot of his stuff, but, Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules For Life book, I've only read the first chapter, but it was about this, and quite interesting. About the rightful order, power, and so on, I'd recommend some incels check it out if they have any inclination to do so.
Peterson's work is "okay". He's not an ally to us, but he definitely speaks the truth on a number of things

got a free link to it? im a poorcel

Damn, managed to find it in like 10 seconds on that site, I'll have to check it out from now on.
There are other torrent links, on the usual sites, too.
yup i read every day and haven't bought a book since i was a teenager.