Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason so many incels are attracted to loli waifus

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
is that most of us are low T manlets. Adult 3d roasties height, frame and mascmog us. Just like foids are repulsed by effeminate manlets we are repulsed by giant beastlike holes.

is that most of us are low T manlets. Adult 3d roasties height, frame and mascmog us. Just like foids are repulsed by effeminate manlets we are repulsed by giant beastlike holes.

Cope. Foids where i live arent feminine but look like beasts.

I am more fond of wide hips, large firm breasts and ass, such females are only interested in Chad unfortunately. But lolis are good as well.

If that was the case, there wouldn't exist high T gay men.

High T correlates with high sex drive, but not with sexual preferences.

If that was the case, there wouldn't exist high T gay men.

High T correlates with high sex drive, but not with sexual preferences.
If you could choose do you prefer a female who mascmogs you? Almost no man does unless he has a specific fetish for being dominated.

My waifu is not a loli tbh

Lolis are for degenerates. You are attracted to cartoon children op?

I don't know if this is a kind of subconscious filtering of the sexual-chase-mind because it knows, that they will never feel any attraction to you either. Are there public known relationships, where the women mogs the man in masculinity?

I don't know if this is a kind of subconscious filtering of the sexual-chase-mind because it knows, that they will never feel any attraction to you either. Are there public known relationships, where the women mogs the man in masculinity?
Serena Williams and her husband?
serena-alexis.jpg

She masc and framemogs him.

Last edited:
I think it's because they missed out on teen love and are still obsessed with it

My penis is the size of a staple.

Therefore paper gals are good enough for me!

I like them hot off the printer!

I just like when foids are smaller than me since it is so rare