Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason normies hate this forum

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
We know that normies despise this forum and it's very obvious as to why it's because they hate us and want us to have nothing. They want us to be completely isolated so they can try manipulate us but when we are together they hate it because we have a place to talk and a place to support eachother but most of all they fear us when we are a collective. We truly are the strongest group in the world mentally wise we get so much hate but we keep going on. Alot of you truly make my day better and seeing i'm not alone makes me have some happiness :feelsautistic:in my otherwise miserable life. I would like to think of some of you as my friends:feelsaww:

I know that some of you are concerned about groups like IT but truly who gives a fuck we live in their heads rent free i truly don't care what a bunch of Troons think of us

We gotta stick together brothers:feelsYall:

too non NT for them

GGvJuzpWUAERjPa

fuck normies i will always defend my friends from this forum it is full of nice people

based thread!

true tbh

normies pretend that they oppose the incel community because they care for us

but when there wasn't an incel community, or incel violence, they never even pretended to care and would just treat you like trash

they'd rather incels thought they were alone and nobody else was in their situation

They hate this forum because it’s unfiltered and pessimistic that’s why

true tbh

but when there wasn't an incel community, or incel violence, they never even pretended to care and would just treat you like trash

they'd rather incels thought they were alone and nobody else was in their situation
Exactly well said:yes:

They hate this forum because it’s unfiltered and pessimistic that’s why
Yeah very true they live in a bubble of optimistic delusion and it hurts them to see people living in reality

They ban us all from every platform and then they infiltrate and read this forum. Curious. :feelsokman:

They don't hate this forum. They don't care.

Because it is autistic (logical)

true tbh

normies pretend that they oppose the incel (truecel?) community because they care for us

Don't forget LTNs. We've always been treated as shit even when we're not incel (they'll just make fun of you for having an ugly/fat gf, or being a betabux simp). Being an LTN is as useless as working a minimum wage job.

Oh, OK. They wanna bully someone and they want a reason.

Yeah, and they "can't" make fun of you for just not liking the way you look, so they have to make up excuses, like claimining one is "special" even when the faggot has never met you before.

They hate us and this forum because some normies are either or they can’t get more than a landwhale or a 4/10 so they bully us because they want to feel better about themselves and deny the blackpill because the truth is too painful for them

They made an entire subreddit about us
A sub full of troons and landwhales that have nothing better to do with their time then to harrass lonely men they are pathetic

They just want us dead completely. They don’t want us to exist

You ARE the normies at this point bunch of ntscum fakecels

true tbh

just like jews, they despise a collective organization of righteous men.

If they didn't hate us, there would be no need for this forum to exist.