Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason normies come to the incorrect conclusion that gymmaxing will get them laid.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Normies always give the bullshit advice of gymaxing to get a good body and that will get you laid.
But that isn't true, and I can see how they came to that conclusion.
All chads/tyrones are fit
Normies see chad/Tyrone getting tons of females
Normies then assume that the reason they are getting laid is because of their physique.
Normies don't seem to realize that there are a multitude of reasons why chads/tyrones are fit, such as amazing genetics all throughout their body, or social inclusion and success has led to them being part of physical activities all throughout his life.

I've never known a goodlooking guy that didn't play at least one sport. That's just how it works. Women also SAY they like a fit body, but that's not even true... They just like Chads who happen to have fit bodies.

I've never known a goodlooking guy that didn't play at least one sport. That's just how it works. Women also SAY they like a fit body, but that's not even true... They just like Chads who happen to have fit bodies.
These good looking guys have tons of friends and social groups so they are conditioned to play sports with other kids, while ugly guys are shunned and bullied so we usually stay away from sports.

High IQ post. Normies simply disregard facial aesthetics and view this subject as insignificant.