Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason kids love ice cream so much

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Kids today don't get enough animal fats in their diet so they crave ice cream and want to eat it as much as possible. If the kid ate bone marrow, fatty meats and regular cream every day they wouldn't crave ice cream as much, if not at all.

This is also one of the reasons kids love sugar and candy alot, since sugar are converted into fat. The children of today are malnourished since they wont get enough animals fats from their parents.

Your brain treats sugar as a reward so anything that has high amounts of sugar in it is going to be addicting and probably loved by kids.

Your brain treats sugar as a reward so anything that has high amounts of sugar in it is going to be addicting and probably loved by kids.
But you wont crave as much sugar if you eat alot of animals fats, even as a kid.

Ice cream used to be a decent food to eat health wise until the joos made it one of the most unhealthy goyslops

How do you know this?
I've heard parents talk about it. Parents who feed their children a low carb high fat diet. They wont crave sugar as much, it makes sense really. The more nutritious food you eat the less food you wanna eat. If you only eat french fries you would want more and more carb heavy food since french fries has very little nutrients in them, it's only carbs and fiber essentialy.

I've heard parents talk about it. Parents who feed their children a low carb high fat diet. They wont crave sugar as much, it makes sense really. The more nutritious food you eat the less food you wanna eat. If you only eat french fries you would want more and more carb heavy food since french fries has very little nutrients in them, it's only carbs and fiber essentialy.
Anecdotal but big if true.
Foods high in sugar will probably always be addicting no matter what though.

Nowadays they also put drugs in food to make you addicted to it. If you avoid those food then you wont get as addicted.
Yes like caffeine. Most drinks have caffeine in it, the majority of the population has a caffeine addiction but doesn't realize it.

elaborate further brocel

Kids today don't get enough animal fats in their diet so they crave ice cream and want to eat it as much as possible. If the kid ate bone marrow, fatty meats and regular cream every day they wouldn't crave ice cream as much, if not at all.

This is also one of the reasons kids love sugar and candy alot, since sugar are converted into fat. The children of today are malnourished since they wont get enough animals fats from their parents.
Correct.

The American breakfast of Bacon and eggs was popular BEFORE the obesity crisis. The breakfast made of flour-derivatives and sugary goyslop rose together with obesity rates.

This is proof that normies are stupid enough to destroy their health by immitating whatever they ser actors pretend to be doing in advertisements.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, rations for all citizens ought to be nutritionally balanced.

elaborate further brocel
If you look back at tribes in nature, what did they eat? They ate animal fats, drank blood, meat, fish, maybe some roots. The only sugar they consumed were berries in the wild and some fruits.

Greek/fat yoghurt used to be consumed on a regular basis but then some guy claimed animal fats were dangerous so what did they do? They made the yoghurt "low-fat" in the 80s or so. What did this result in? More sugar was added to the yoghurt and less fat, which made people more addicted to sugar. If kids consumed fat yoghurt almost daily they also wouldn't crave sugar and ice cream as much.

Very true. I feel much better since I stopped eating ice cream and started eating more meals with animal fat like steaks, pork fat, bacon and so on. The problem is, as a kid I was incredibly addicted to sugar and would sometimes spend entire days eating only cookies, ice cream and chocolate. I would say its a part of what made me incel aside from genetics

as a kid I was incredibly addicted to sugar and would sometimes spend entire days eating only cookies, ice cream and chocolate. I would say its a part of what made me incel aside from genetics
Kids become mentally ill when they only eat that. Most kids do though. Every time i see a kid in a stroller he/she has a cookie or cracker in it's hand, it's just grain sludge. The parents are the idiot ones who don't understand it's unhealthy.

Dont forget bone broth

Perhaps. You are right, however, each reality is made up of several factors different from yours. I eat both, be it ice cream or meat, and I still want to eat it every day.

Perhaps. You are right, however, each reality is made up of several factors different from yours. I eat both, be it ice cream or meat, and I still want to eat it every day.
You probably don't eat enough animal fats. So you're craving ice cream because it has animal fats in it.

You probably don't eat enough animal fats. So you're craving ice cream because it has animal fats in it.
I didn't say I specifically crave ice cream, but rather that I crave both in equal measure. And I eat meat every day, for lunch and dinner. And also as animal fat.

I'm against any movement that suggests I follow steps that most people follow: "just eat this, bro!"

I eat what I want, be it sweet or fatty.

I didn't say I specifically crave ice cream, but rather that I crave both in equal measure. And I eat meat every day, for lunch and dinner. And also as animal fat.

I'm against any movement that suggests I follow steps that most people follow: "just eat this, bro!"

I eat what I want, be it sweet or fatty.
Interesting. I haven't eaten ice cream from the store in 5 years or so. I do eat unpasteurized cream with fruit once or twice a week so it's technically ice cream but healthier. I don't miss store bought ice cream at all, i also don't miss chocolate or any candy. Fruit and cream is enough for me really if i want to have sugar with fat.

cold milk taste good
ayran, yoghurt, kefir etc.