Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason I can never love again

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Normfags and foids are always curious as to why some incels have a deep seated hatred for women, so I figured I would give my story.

Basically the girl that i was head over heels in love with throughout all of high school cucked me and posted pictures of her and her boyfriend in the shower on Facebook.

She knew I liked her at the time, in fact I told her I did, and I guess she hated me so much that she wanted to rub it in my face.

Imagine how this would make someone feel. I have always been so nice and caring to everyone, in fact I would give every part of myself to someone if they needed it.

And yet the one person who i genuinely cared about the most did something so cruel and sadistic to me that it genuinely broke something deep inside of me.

I'm a shadow of my former self, and I will always be a lost and broken man.

:cryfeels:

What did her bf look like?

Love simply cant exist anymore

i literally cant be friends with non incels for this exact fucking reason it's just painful hearing them talk about their relationships and their normal happy lives

i literally cant be friends with non incels for this exact fucking reason it's just painful hearing them talk about their relationships and their normal happy lives

Puppy love is youngcel cringemaxxing

Normfags and foids are always curious as to why some incels have a deep seated hatred for women, so I figured I would give my story.

Basically the girl that i was head over heels in love with throughout all of high school cucked me and posted pictures of her and her boyfriend in the shower on Facebook.

She knew I liked her at the time, in fact I told her I did, and I guess she hated me so much that she wanted to rub it in my face.

Imagine how this would make someone feel. I have always been so nice and caring to everyone, in fact I would give every part of myself to someone if they needed it.

And yet the one person who i genuinely cared about the most did something so cruel and sadistic to me that it genuinely broke something deep inside of me.

Good, you learned to not be a cuckold. If you get hurt again, that’s on you.

Get revenge on them (legally )

She was teasing you
That fucking bitch. Probably got her pussy all wet

Her boyfriend obviously showered

Foids are so sadistic

She was teasing you
That fucking bitch. Probably got her pussy all wet
I never saw myself being with anyone anyway, so I guess it's hard to be disappointed. :feelsLightsaber:

Should've ERased all memories with hER and got a gym MembERship to impress hER

Should've ERased all memories with hER and got a gym MembERship to impress hER
Nah that's cucked as fuck. I don't care about impressing anyone.

The game was rigged from the start, I might as well live as care free as possible. :feelzez:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. This world is full of sadistic scum and animals. I can't comprehend love not sure it exists especially for people like us.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. This world is full of sadistic scum and animals. I can't comprehend love not sure it exists especially for people like us.
Thank you for your response. I don't believe it exists tbh

I guess she hated me so much that she wanted to rub it in my face
still bluepilled lil greygrey. she gave you zero consideration. in fact she has even forgotten you exist since

Fucking brutal Foids never appreciate loyalty or kindness from sub Chads