Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The reason for all your problems in your life is your looks

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You get bad grades at school because the whore of your teacher judges your homework more harshly than your chad's classmate. You don't get promoted at your work because an ugly boss gives a bad image to the company. Your family (or better said, your foid relatives) hate you because you're not Chad. You don't have friends because nobody likes to hang out with a subhuman. You're depressed because nobody loves a subhuman. You name it. Every single problem that you have is because of your shitty genetics. Even your health problems. And no one, not even God will help you.

You get bad grades at school because the whore of your teacher judges your homework more harshly than your chad's classmate. You don't get promoted at your work because an ugly boss gives a bad image to the company. Your family (or better said, your foid relatives) hate you because you're not Chad. You don't have friends because nobody likes to hang out with a subhuman. You're depressed because nobody loves a subhuman. You name it. Every single problem that you have is because of your shitty genetics. Even your health problems. And no one, not even God will help you.
That's why I'm here.

Looks determine your entire life regardless of your personality.

Also:
1) you dont get a job after a job interview because you are ugly af
2) you get bullied because of what the way you look
3) people, especially other men, target you because of your looks

My life would be totally different if i was a tall, white man with full hair and symmetrical attractive face.

The reason for all my misery is high inhib / mentalcel / non NT / socially anxious and somehow being an outcast and not understanding how to get involved in the normie life and staying in the loop.

Even though I tried talking to a lot of people and going to some social events, people still say behind my back that they don't really know me. Do I have to write an autobiography or something? I don't understand normie life at all.

I know that getting a girlfriend opens all doors suddenly. People will trust you instantly l, respect you, you'll be part of a social circle, a gf knows about all the things that are going on, you never have to be anxious of going to things alone, it's basically a normie way of cheating your way out of anxiety and leaving your comfort zone.

Last edited:
Also:
1) you dont get a job after a job interview because you are ugly af
2) you get bullied because of what the way you look
3) people, especially other men, target you because of your looks

My life would be totally different if i was a tall, white man with full hair and symmetrical attractive face.
I remember being at a job interview with two female employers. One older and one younger. The younger one looked at me with hatred and disgust. Of course, I weren't hired.

Being from poor ethnic family with crazy parents screwed me up even more.

Being from poor ethnic family with crazy parents screwed me up even more.
Being born born ethnic in a 3rd world cuntree is the worst thing that could happen.

I would rather be a poor white incel abroad than a rich chaddam here.

Being born born ethnic in a 3rd world cuntree is the worst thing that could happen.

I would rather be a poor white incel abroad than a rich chaddam here.
If you are national majority in your country you are not an ethnic, poor people are crazy im telling you, poverty drives people frustrated and crazy and crazy parents will take that frustration out on you and and make you a broken person for life. Mental health is abnormally important.

If you are national majority in your country you are not an ethnic, poor people are crazy im telling you, poverty drives people frustrated and crazy and crazy parents will take that frustration out on you and and make you a broken person for life. Mental health is abnormally important.
A brown person is an ethnic wherever he is, and most bastardized brown countries don't have any ethnic division because thet all look like the same goblin descendants and their cuntrees have no national identity unlike euro and east asians Moneymaxxing where i live is pointless because the quality of life and access to services is limited and the bad joke of a culture/religion is oppressive af.

A poor mayocel have 10 times easier than a rich chadullah in his shithole.

A brown person is an ethnic wherever he is, and most bastardized brown countries don't have any ethnic division because thet all look like the same goblin descendants and their cuntrees have no national identity unlike euro and east asians Moneymaxxing where i live is pointless because the quality of life and access to services is limited and the bad joke of a culture/religion is oppressive af.

A poor mayocel have 10 times easier than a rich chadullah in his shithole.
I dont agree If you logout from internet you wouldn't even know white people exist. Im an ethnic living in white country and its brutal being reminded all the time that you dont belong here and that you are second class citizen. I wish i was born in a country with people same race as me. I dont wont to feel like an alien every time i leave my house.

I dont agree If you logout from internet you wouldn't even know white people exist. Im an ethnic living in white country and its brutal being reminded all the time that you dont belong here and that you are second class citizen. I wish i was born in a country with people same race as me. I dont wont to feel like an alien every time i leave my house.
If you live in an ethnic country it's 95% chance of being a shithole. Turning to a 2nd class citizen is an ascension compared to surviving like a rat.

You get bad grades at school because the whore of your teacher judges your homework more harshly than your chad's classmate.
No. I had good grades.

lost the last cell of my brain reading this thread.

Last edited:
If you live in an ethnic country it's 95% chance of being a shithole. Turning to a 2nd class citizen is an ascension compared to surviving like a rat.
Some ethnics live worse than rats in white countries and they are mogged at daily basis. We are better of in our own country and not think about white or whatever race peoples.

Some ethnics live worse than rats in white countries and they are mogged at daily basis. We are better of in our own country and not think about white or whatever race peoples.
How could someone live worse in the west? Frankly i dont believe that, even the scum of the earth can find easy money there while you have enslave yourself to government or some rich chaddam to barely afford daily expenses.

How could someone live worse in the west? Frankly i dont believe that, even the scum of the earth can find easy money there while you have enslave yourself to government or some rich chaddam to barely afford daily expenses.
Not every country is west and not every country is rich. Ethnics living in the west rich countries sure they get more money in that generation but fuck up chances for their kids, they have to compete for jobs and girls with the natives that are better in every way, there is very small number of girls of the same race as you and they are either gold diggers or white dick chasing whores. Whoever wageslave he is doing dirty job for the government or for the rich and powerful, there is no escaping.