Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The reason females love dogs but hate cats

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When a female wants a dog to pleasure her, she puts peanut butter on her cunt and gets the dog to lick it, this works well for the dog and the foid.

When a female tried to get a cat to pleasure her, the cat thinks the foid is offering it a fish flavored treat and tries to grab it and run, this doesn't work out.
Chnluu0.gif

Nigga wtf I wasn't prepared to see that. :lul:

God damn it OP, now I have to fap.

WTF? I love cats now.
H.P lovecraft was ahead of his time in more ways then one.

Got what she deserves.

Still, they reaaally actually prefer cats (think about crazy cat ladies) for some odd reason, yet they have all the traits they say they don't like in men. Guess they're pretty animals and that's it.
Autists are cats & NTs are dogs but yes a cat man is despised unless he's attractive but then attractive trumps all as we know.

To that? Haha wtf that is nasty.
Mostly dogs fucking women. Sadly there's very few videos like that where the foid is actually attractive, for obvious reasons.

Mostly dogs fucking women. Sadly there's very few videos like that where the foid is actually attractive, for obvious reasons.
They might have a bone to pick with you, who let's the hogs out?

Nuts, dogpilled again.

Cats like roast beef clearly.

Good analogy.
The dog is low inhibition mogger that gets all the good boy treatment & harasses those perceived as weak (smaller animals) & the cat has to assess threats, doesn't do anything unnecessarily with little wasted energy, more of a solo act that has to watch out for bully dogs that want to mess with it simply because the dog sees it.

The catpill destroyed me.

@RREEEEEEEEE This is the real catpill.

Imqgine Doing that in front of ur cat fuxking degenerate also OP FLAG this as gross I wish I nvr clicked

they become catladies when they hit the wall