Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason Astronomy isnt taught in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
As a child I was very into astronomy knowing about stars, red giants, black holes and the whole lot yet in school we never touched this subject and rather some boring soyience and maths that had no objective value. You know why this is? Its because astronomy makes you think and is interesting as maths and science subjects taught are simple minded and one dimensional. Most people are slaves that memorize crap and think they are super smart for doing so. No you are a slave nothing more memorizing worthless formulas. This is why astronomy will never be taught, because its not effective at pounding hard theory into slaves.

I think it's mostly because of all the sciences, astronomy is most certainly the least useful.

I love learning about space but my soyience classes never touched on that subject either. Sad!

I think it's mostly because of all the sciences, astronomy is most certainly the least useful.
I agree.
No food coming to your plate by looking at stars

Memorizing worthless crap to get some grade like a pleb is not useful jfl
I love learning about space but my soyience classes never touched on that subject either. Sad!
Because the drones wouldn't have liked it

As a child I was very into astronomy knowing about stars, red giants, black holes and the whole lot yet in school we never touched this subject and rather some boring soyience and maths that had no objective value. You know why this is? Its because astronomy makes you think and is interesting as maths and science subjects taught are simple minded and one dimensional. Most people are slaves that memorize crap and think they are super smart for doing so. No you are a slave nothing more memorizing worthless formulas. This is why astronomy will never be taught, because its not effective at pounding hard theory into slaves.

I took Astronomy courses in Highschool.
It was boring as fuck, too easy, and ultimately did not do anything for me.

Last edited:
I agree.
Just be a depressed alcoholic slave theory that pays taxes to Chads harem. There is a reason you are an alcoholic and seem to be an academic, again you academics are not stable people.

cant u do that in uni?

Cope. Math is supposed to be a beautiful thing, we're just too low IQ to understand.

Cope. Math is supposed to be a beautiful thing, we're just too low IQ to understand.
Slavery is supposed to be a beautiful thing! Fuck off pleb.

Slavery is supposed to be a beautiful thing! Fuck off pleb.
I'm no pleb, I don't have to study math. I'm just saying we have to be grateful to the people that do, math is the backbone of all civilizations.

Low IQ. Astronomy has no use while Math is super essential.

I do agree that school sugz. i learned nothing in 12 years of school, but I learned a lot alone. the stuff they teach is fugging ridiculous

I'll tell you a story

my friend at 12 said why are you making these shitty useless websites that have no purpose??

my other friend at 18 said why you making these shitty games no one will play??

they both in general had bettter grades than me.
now, I am probably one of best computer-guys and english speakers (not main lang here) in my area.
I have a beautiful useful site with 100 new unique visitors a day
Im also coding a game that generally received positive feedback and im close to finishing it.

Even though im not banking yet, had I listened to them, I wouldn't have current skills, projects and plans.

Correct, it's only really useful at a very high level that is obviously not going to be taught to young teens.

This isn't the point of the thread faggot
the point of your thread is to whine about how u couldnt learn something that useless in high school, i know.

get your thumb out of your ass and go research it now if you're so hung up on it

I agree.

Don't get me wrong though, I actually like astronomy, but that doesn't mean I can't admit it's mostly useless.

I mean ok that's not exactly true, it is useful but in a very abstract, almost spiritual way. It has entertainment value, if anything.

It's the old duality between the heavens and Earth, ideals vs pragmatism, thought vs action, Ouranos vs Gaia.

In the end I totally understand why it shouldn't be forcibly taught to children.

Math gives you the ability to see into the universe's soul and understand complex physics that the majority of the population will never be able to comprehend.
Although, it won't help you escape inceldom js.

Last edited:
I do agree that school sugz. i learned nothing in 12 years of school, but I learned a lot alone. the stuff they teach is fugging ridiculous

I'll tell you a story

my friend at 12 said why are you making these shitty useless websites that have no purpose??

now, I am probably one of best computer-guys and english speakers (not main lang here) in my area.
Im also coding a game that generally received positive feedback and im close to finishing it.

Even though im not banking yet, had I listened to them, I wouldn't have current skills, projects and plans.
What language should I learn to code games?

I'm no pleb, I don't have to study math. I'm just saying we have to be grateful to the people that do, math is the backbone of all civilizations.
pleb
Low IQ. Astronomy has no use while Math is super essential.
Learning worthless formulas is essential because the government says it is and enforeces it. Thats it.

I'll tell you a story

I am a game developer also bro with many players, we think better than these drones that memorize information like slaves.

Don't get me wrong though, I actually like astronomy, but that doesn't mean I can't admit it's mostly useless.

I mean ok that's not exactly true, it is useful but in a very abstract, almost spiritual way. It has entertainment value, if anything.

It's the old duality between the heavens and Earth, ideals vs pragmatism, thought vs action, Ouranos vs Gaia.

In the end I totally understand why it shouldn't be forcibly taught to children.
Funny how you say uranus but not Saturnus or neptunus
full

thats not much; one of my sites had 40k unique visitors per day for years; now with the adsense rev drops even 40k brings far less than neet buxx in 1st world though for most niches lol.

Last edited:
Astronomy is a classic sandcel cope.

Funny how you say uranus but not Saturnus or neptunus
Im sorry but my threads are for mentally sane people only, not alcoholics.

Depends on what engine.
Anyways, programming languages are really similar so once you learn one, it's really fast to learn another one
Im sorry but my threads are for mentally sane people only, not alcoholics.
In Finnish we call it Saturnus, not Saturn.
Why don't you call it Uran, instead of Uranus?

There were astronomy classes in my school...

thats not much; one of my sites had 40k unique visitors per day for years; now with the adsense rev drops even 40k brings far less than neet buxx in 1st world though for most niches lol.

i wouldnt mind ads income from 40k a day lol. are you sure you had enough ads? i have every few paragraphs. that said, my traffic is not enough for ads, so revenue is nothing to brag about. but 100 visitors a day will certainly help me to slowly build audience.

Unity and C#. easy, games are performant, and fast to make.

theres also Unreal thats worthy but its huge and takes ages to make a game in it for single person. And unreal's C++ is harder than unity's C#.

other engines and languages are not worth the compromise youre making by not choosing Unity.

Low IQ. We all know mainstream astronomy is a ZOG project to keep the people in the dark about the true nature of our universe and the origin of the human race. Only sheep believe what the NASA tells us. Are you Jewish by chance?

I am a game developer also bro with many players, we think better than these drones that memorize information like slaves.

nice; i always wanted to become game dev too but withdraw every time seing there is not enough returns for huge time and brain investment;
now i code various internet shit like mostly web services, but in C++ since I'am too retarded to learn new tech(shit like Go or node.js whatever they have now)

nice; i always wanted to become game dev too but withdraw every time seing there is not enough returns for huge time and brain investment;
now i code various internet shit like mostly web services, but in C++ since I'am too retarded to learn new tech(shit like Go or node.js whatever they have now)
The good thing about coding is you can do what you want and not forced to just memorize what mathematicians did hundreds of years ago and take credit for memorizing it. The reason many academic focused people make crap programmers is lack of imagination.

You cannot be too retarded to learn programming, it just takes time. Its all memory and once you have it all down you can put it into action. My iq is not high so if I can do it you can also. Just practice coding a few times a week and it builds up. Have fun :)

i wouldnt mind ads income from 40k a day lol. are you sure you had enough ads? i have every few paragraphs. that said, my traffic is not enough for ads, so revenue is nothing to brag about. but 100 visitors a day will certainly help me to slowly build audience.

40k is like 400/mo bucks nowadays lol; yes I have 3 large ads per page .. 2 main reasons of declining revenue are: people applying ad blocks more and more + mobile traffic grow

40k is like 400/mo bucks nowadays lol; yes I have 3 large ads per page .. 2 main reasons of declining revenue are: people applying ad blocks more and more + mobile traffic grow
That sucks, mobile users most likely would buy/click less due to being normies.

Also I hate conformist academics so much, they are uncreative drone people. I doubt any of them have made any income outside their bs jobs they got a "degree" with.

The good thing about coding is you can do what you want and not forced to just memorize what mathematicians did hundreds of years ago and take credit for memorizing it. The reason many academic focused people make crap programmers is lack of imagination.

Yes, I agree. I posted the close thing few weeks ago - math is like a retarded version(proto version?) of a very basic programming language: always pure functions, no loops, state, and side effects; no high level abstractions through templates

The reason many academic focused people make crap programmers is lack of imagination.

True; one of the reasons why almost all mathematicians perform very poor as programmers
Also I hate conformist academics so much, they are uncreative drone people.

yup.
You cannot be too retarded to learn programming, it just takes time. Its all memory and once you have it all down you can put it into action. My iq is not high so if I can do it you can also. Just practice coding a few times a week and it builds up.

Exactly this.

Last edited: