Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reality of women today.

solitary_dweller

solitary_dweller

Greycel
Today's women are looking for that picture perfect Mr Right who is tall, athletic, good looking, has a middle class salary and will always say yes.

The modern women expects a man to pay for every expense, pay down the deposit for the mortgage and even have money stored away for a rainy day.

The modern women spends like a drunken sailor, complains that they aren't paid enough and produces semi-adequate produce that is always over glorified by her peers.

Women take a alpha male and thump down at his self worth until he becomes a beta male cuck willing to provide everything that madam desires.

The modern women has no sympathy for her partner and is never satisfied.

The modern women moves on for the next victim looking to turn the next Chad into her next bitch.

but the momemt she gets dumped and realise she has no one to go to, should an incel accept her?

but the momemt she gets dumped and realise she has no one to go to, should an incel accept her?

The answer is clearly : no.

Maybe take them in for 1 night if they're willing to fuck, but otherwise no.

but if you finally can get a girl in your life? wont it be in the slightest a derable thing?

but if you finally can get a girl in your life? wont it be in the slightest a derable thing?

That's like picking up a rotten, dirty slice of pizza from the street to experience "what pizza tastes like".

If I wanted someone who will forever resent me, I'd buy a night with a hooker.

they systematically destroy you fucking demons from hell they are

eHtSjt8.png

Are you mad? No! Never! You don't know what your getting yourself into. Gahhhh!!!
These women will literally use your attachment to them as leverage. They'll extract anything they can get from you.
It sounds bad but your better off just using them in a pump/dump scenario.

this is the modern westernized woman. certain international girls are actually still high quality, such as international chinese girls who grew up in traditional households. if you nab one, just make sure she doesnt get too exposed to western culture. ive known some international chinese girls who stay virgins all through undergrad in america

Are you mad? No! Never! You don't know what your getting yourself into. Gahhhh!!!
These women will literally use your attachment to them as leverage. They'll extract anything they can get from you.
It sounds bad but your better off just using them in a pump/dump scenario.
a 5/10 in my uni is like cum backet, she would go and fuck in the middle of the lecture in a toilet with some chad almost every time, now everyone ressents her and she started talking to me, what should i do?

a 5/10 in my uni is like cum backet, she would go and fuck in the middle of the lecture in a toilet with some chad almost every time, now everyone ressents her and she started talking to me, what should i do?

If she won't fuck you like she fucked the chads, then you just laugh in her face.

Test her for HIV first?

no.. asked for a cig, now for three days in a row she sits to eat with me

this made me laugh

Then do what I said. Confront her that you know why everyone hates her and ask her "you want anything from me you're gonna have to treat me the same".

Or don't. I don't really care.

Then do what I said. Confront her that you know why everyone hates her and ask her "you want anything from me you're gonna have to treat me the same".

Or don't. I don't really care.
ill try senpai, easier said then done

Pump them and dump them, at best, they would have looked at you like you're the worst human being ever based on your looks the second you enter a room

You can get these HIV test kit now days. They are like pregnancy tests. You could perhaps just do foreplay and while shes getting off on it just a swab here and there and then you know your good to go.

You need to remember that Chads are dumb so they've probably been with everyone and anyone.

If you get the green light then pump/dump. If you get the shock that she has some terrible STD use it as leverage against her.

I've seen this chart before, but I never really noticed how it takes only a single pre-marital dick to slash the rate of a stable marriage from %80 to %50.

There's a betacux right now that think they have game for marrying one of these foids

this is to real

Only most psychopathic and intelligent whores are able to achieve at least half of things you mentioned.