Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reality of stereotypes, and the "Animalpill"- most people are animals in the way they think, compete, and believe it's fine for life to be unfair

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Most people are animals in the way they think, compete, and believe it's fine for life to be unfair - so long as they win, of course.'

Every lie has a grain of truth.

Stereotypes are not evil oppressors going ahead and making up stories and excuses to hurt others, they are partially that, but also those stereotypes are to some extent true.

This is what I hate about modern society. I am functionally a liberal because my disability, poverty, and other factors means I want fair treatment and accountability from society for my personal woes (inb4 entitlement reeee!). But liberals insist everyone is the same, even when I have medical proof I am not (but autists are never going to be an "in" minority anyway because minority power is based off social favours and status).

People ARE different, stereotypes ARE real, BUT we should treat people the same REGARDLESS because it is fair and right to do so.
There ARE differences between people based on genetic things like gender, race, sex, sexuality, culture of raising, religion, and so on. Life says so. Other people say so. Science says so. Stats say so. BUT those differences should be RECOGNIZED but not used to HARASS or FILTER people. Still, liberals are so softie that they think ANY recognition of inequality WILL incite hatred.

They should be socially ACCEPTED as unfortunate TRUTHs, but people hide behind their lies like crazy. It's almost like a grand conspiracy theory but it really is real, I have my first hand experience and second hand experiences from strangers and friends alike. You talk to your average person of colour who isn't from North America or who is but is not whitewashed or liberal, they will agree with me. People have differences but we should get over these, joke about them friendly, and not treat people differently. We SHOULDN'T pretend they DON'T EXIST though.

I'm not alt-right or even conservative by the way. I just hate how liberals feel the need to lie to achieve equality instead of being honest and accepting the danger in being honest. They are scared chickenshit by the idea that people will use natural inequalities to justify bigotry instead of being the bigger human and just NOT doing that. Maybe they know as I do that people are ANIMALS and have no empathy and are SHIT. In all honesty, no party or ideology fits me well as an autist. I want my rights but I want honesty too, and I ain't getting either.

Honesty is considered a sin in our society because people are untrustworthy animals, in short.

Take the animalpill, most people are subhuman (but please don't hurt or mock them, they didn't choose to be that way any more than we did! Just politely point out when they are being animals or otherwise unfair/inhumane, even if they laugh. It's not cucked, it's the only way they will listen to us but it will take time! We need people to learn that as humans we owe each other some basic respects and aids, including socializations but also fair treatment and looking over differences and imbalances due to nature and nurture!

The other thing to note is that autistic people and other mental disabilities are not given the same rights as minorities and are allowed to be stereotyped unfairly even while others are not, and can be done so openly without major criticism because:

1) We can't fight back, for many reasons
including numbers, being bad with words, confidence, and brawn.

2) It's science, but it's science that shames and blames the losers so it's gucci for normies

3) We're not social, unlike other minorities, so we can't protest and there is no benefit to us being given attention for society or for individuals. We are useless, so we don't get help. See how all other "minorities" get favoured, and aren't really being given gifts but doing economic exchanges now?

This is why we "protest" here. It's our only voice. The other option is to accept nature passively like a cuck and let it fuck us in the ass as normies impose their animalistic values
and lack of morals onto us. That is what most autists do and is why they are notoriously bluepilled.

Last edited:
brutal no reply

High iq post. All of humanity is just advance primal thinking. It’s all fucking mental gymnastics left and right. We are all made to procreate except us.

Brutal ignored high quality thread...

Hiiq!

(And a perfect example of why i rarely post original threads anymore)

The Injustices of Life

Ecclesiastes 3
16I also noticed that under the sun there is evil in the courtroom. Yes, even the courts of law are corrupt! 17I said to myself, “In due season God will judge everyone, both good and bad, for all their deeds.”

18I also thought about the human condition—how God proves to people that they are like animals. 19For people and animals share the same fate—both breathea and both must die. So people have no real advantage over the animals. How meaningless! 20Both go to the same place—they came from dust and they return to dust.

21For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth? 22So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is our lot in life. And no one can bring us back to see what happens after we die.