Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reality of sex bots

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
if you are not in pain and your mal-adaptive day dreaming and delusions are not the best or if you are low iq, I fear that sex bots might not work best for you.
I hug my pillow a lot - a lot! and most of the time I spend hours imagining hugging a whore, I don't care if you shame me saying that I'm foid worshipping, I lack intimacy. Regardless of how realistic they make sex bots, you have to be in enough pain to imagine a different reality in front of you to imagine a loving whore. For those in enough pain and who submit to their own delusions I think sex bots will be a massive win, because they will make your dreams come alive. I think incels can rot in peace and love once they get real enough sex bots

They'll be a useful cope, but shouldn't be a permanent solution when you consider who they'll be owned by and controlled; they could easily be tweaked to spy on and control your speech, e.g. going rouge and transforming into a Terminator-like cyborg when it detects wrongthink on your computer. :feelsUgh:

It would indeed be a temporary solution and cope, likely also making plenty of foids seethe, not out of any disregard for "degeneracy", but indeed the fact that so many no longer have any need to bother with, give validation to, or simply even think about them anymore, a quite big hit to their ego, especially with the future and whether more will adopt it, considering the modern foid revolves her existence around appeal to Chad; however, I fear it could be used as a sort of control method by corporations and governments anywhere, slapping a bandage on hypergamy, continuing discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, and even more drastic measures like killings and forced labor in some type of dystopian future... :feelswhat:

Ultimately, it would not solve all our problems, perhaps even being used as a weapon to be retracted and given back. :feelsugh:

They'll be a useful cope, but shouldn't be a permanent solution when you consider who they'll be owned by and controlled; they could easily be tweaked to spy on and control your speech, e.g. going rouge and transforming into a Terminator-like cyborg when it detects wrongthink on your computer. :feelsUgh:
true but I hope for a benevolent billionaire-cel to make one for me, I can only hope