Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The realisation i`ll be alone forever kills me

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Even tho i`ve known that i`ll be alone forever for a long time now the realisation comes back into my mind every so often and today it happened again i was walking minding my own business then comes a group of young couples 3 guys and 3 foids each of them looked to be in a relationship since they were holding hands and shit at this point previously i would have became enraged or sad but at this point i was just apathetic to the entire thing i`ll never forgive Foids for what they have taken away from me i hate them so much it is their fault i`ll never experience romance

The first time I had it I was nine or ten, I was in recess and I thought "I am weird, I'll be alone forever".

Trust me we all go over it. With time it dies down

The first time I had it I was nine or ten, I was in recess and I thought "I am weird, I'll be alone forever".
I had this exact realization. I was alone at recess most of the time.

Yeah all girls seem to be in a relationship even tho some MIT study said 40% of Gen Z women will never have had a boyfriend by 2030.

Even on my college theyre all taken or are lesbians. Even the girls I would personally not date because they are just beyond weird (like even weirder then I am) and ugly and STILL they have or had at least one boyfriend. JBWW clears yet again. I was embarrassing myself in one class calling that one 20 yo near landwhale ugly Becky a virgin - apparently shes not (this was btw in an early Semester shortly after Corona) I was really thinking to myself "Who the hell banged that kinda girl?!"

One of my first true Blackpilled moments, realizing some dudes have no standards at all and JBWW is apparently a real life hack.

Yeah @Grodd It looks tough for us. Being Single for all of eternity as a SOCIAL ANIMAL is definitiv depressing. Not to mention it takes away a lot of future prospects: No children, no wife, no family.

And due to economics for lots of dudes its furthermore: No pets, no house, no [luxury] car, possible not even your own Apartment, so the question is "What copes can fill the void" so usually for most guys its: Drinking, Drugs, Video Games, Anime, Bars, Sports, Looksmaxxing (Gym, Hairstyle, Fashion, Grooming).

I don't desire a relationship. Women have the personalities of smegma. I only envy chads ability to sleep around. Nothing else. Love is a scam and a myth

Yeah all girls seem to be in a relationship even tho some MIT study said 40% of Gen Z women will never have had a boyfriend by 2030.

Even on my college theyre all taken or are lesbians. Even the girls I would personally not date because they are just beyond weird (like even weirder then I am) and ugly and STILL they have or had at least one boyfriend. JBWW clears yet again. I was embarrassing myself in one class calling that one 20 yo near landwhale ugly Becky a virgin - apparently shes not (this was btw in an early Semester shortly after Corona) I was really thinking to myself "Who the hell banged that kinda girl?!"

One of my first true Blackpilled moments, realizing some dudes have no standards at all and JBWW is apparently a real life hack.

Yeah @Grodd It looks tough for us. Being Single for all of eternity as a SOCIAL ANIMAL is definitiv depressing. Not to mention it takes away a lot of future prospects: No children, no wife, no family.

And due to economics for lots of dudes its furthermore: No pets, no house, no [luxury] car, possible not even your own Apartment, so the question is "What copes can fill the void" so usually for most guys its: Drinking, Drugs, Video Games, Anime, Bars, Sports, Looksmaxxing (Gym, Hairstyle, Fashion, Grooming).
Yeah it`s fucking beyond brutal all Foids are Chad only they`ll never actually love a Non Chad

I keep having fantasy that one day some perfect foid will come into my life and save me. It's the only thing keeping me going. Just this dream. But it will wear off one day.

i feel you man i am going to be 21 in feb 28 and i feel like i missed out not only on teen love but being a functioning member of this society. now that i look at it i couIdnt give a fuck because of how society have destroyed me