Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Real World is like some crazy npc shit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I don't have schizophrenia, but i tell you i believe their is some force in the world. no shit i was in my single story duplex rental(like 6 mintues ago) and a couple middle school girls were riding a bicycle(only one was originally other tried to get on it)dropped like a bic lighter in my yard, and tried to set it on fire(lit it once) and ran a way. Im not lying dude i live in the ghetto but wtf.

it really fucking happened, they may have been trying to smoke something and dropped it, i dont know wtf

it really fucking happened, they may have been trying to smoke something and dropped it, i dont know wtf
my penis in your ass, but that is some crazy shit my dude, idk whoat to say.
ah, love ur threads, consisent high iq shid, raf
samba samba
i have fucking autism, rope, please, hand me hope in form of rope
the rope beckons me forward

in the year 2045 i was 65 and still alive and i would chuck and jive

srs though keep making threads, i like em.
fuck i feel like shit rn, yarr
the raid on harpers ferry
why do i know this
idk
ugh

my penis in your ass, but that is some crazy shit my dude, idk whoat to say.
ah, love ur threads, consisent high iq shid, raf
samba samba
i have fucking autism, rope, please, hand me hope in form of rope
the rope beckons me forward

in the year 2045 i was 65 and still alive and i would chuck and jive

srs though keep making threads, i like em.
fuck i feel like shit rn, yarr
the raid on harpers ferry
why do i know this
idk
ugh

I read your post 4 times and I still don't understand what are you saying

some lolis tried to light his yard on fire, and that OP is scitzo cel

As I was rotting in my house in a low income occupant(not by ownership) part of town. A singular white girl stopped in front of my house. She looked as if she was calling upon somebbody , directed towards the east. Few moments later a nother girl ran up, dropped a bic later higher up in my yard, fired it(making a flame) then they both ran/road off on the sidwalk of the west

splish splash im takin a bath
i deglove my finger and juse it collect boogers
then i fossilize it
by sticking it into a tar pit for 4 gazillion years
my name is sam and this is my story.
in the 4th year of the 2nd age, i was born to a loving mother in the grand village of Harth, high up in the snow tipped mountains.
Life was simple and i watched the condors as I tended to the lamas.

Then one day the evil Lord Basken attacked and he and his raiders of 40 took 6 of the 10 lamas and i was sore afraid, though i had my tiny sling and a half finished flute I was working on, which was made from a rams horn i had found in a bush.

When the raiders left i rushed home, screaming, but instead of pity i received bitter scorn and punishment from my evil stepmother irene, a terrible woman with hard calloused feet that she now kicked me with.
Ouch.
"Ah you slumbering dummy, you good-for-nothing boy, you are just like your father, oh i wish you had died, just like that mother of yours, whore she was"
then she grabbed me threw me down the hill

I rolled like a cheese wheel for 10 miles at least and lost consciousness.
When i woke up, i was in a mountain gash, dark, but also cozy, not so cozy was the arm, which was broken.
I cried bitterly again but soon it dawned on me that in this dark ravine only one thing could help me: Myself.

Gnawing and gnashing, clawing and dashing, I made it out of the pit and like a creature reborn, emerged from the black dust, covered in volcanic ash, son of Harth had become son of Man.
I raised my voice to the heavens and I screamed.
Blood and sunder, i would put these bandits 10 feet under.

Chapter 2.

As I was rotting in my house in a low income occupant(not by ownership) part of town. A singular white girl stopped in front of my house. She looked as if she was calling upon somebbody , directed towards the east. Few moments later a nother girl ran up, dropped a bic later higher up in my yard, fired it(making a flame) then they both ran/road off on the sidwalk of the west
stupid bitches

hes still not going to understand that dude

then i fossilize it
in the 4th year of the 2nd age, i was born to a loving mother in the grand village of Harth, high up in the snow tipped mountains.

Then one day the evil Lord Basken attacked and he and his raiders of 40 took 6 of the 10 lamas and i was sore afraid, though i had my tiny sling and a half finished flute I was working on, which was made from a rams horn i had found in a bush.

When the raiders left i rushed home, screaming, but instead of pity i received bitter scorn and punishment from my evil stepmother irene, a terrible woman with hard calloused feet that she now kicked me with.
Ouch.
"Ah you slumbering dummy, you good-for-nothing boy, you are just like your father, oh i wish you had died, just like that mother of yours, whore she was"

When i woke up, i was in a mountain gash, dark, but also cozy, not so cozy was the arm, which was broken.
I cried bitterly again but soon it dawned on me that in this dark ravine only one thing could help me: Myself.

Gnawing and gnashing, clawing and dashing, I made it out of the pit and like a creature reborn, emerged from the black dust, covered in volcanic ash, son of Harth had become son of Man.

Chapter 2.
what is this? some nigger song?

then i fossilize it

Ouch.

Chapter 2.
mentallyillcel

@TiredofTalking
your thread attracted a bunch of sconies
right this wrong or I will reply in song

bro couldnt even read past the first 4 lines
the iq
i read the entire thing fucking retard. its just stupid shit you strung along at the end of your psyche

100% - Permaban
its random pyscho babeling
typical derailer on these forums nowadays
fuck off, probably a foid sand in your clam bitch
its the same on looksmax now, "ah you are so fucking autistic bro"
its all these people popping up in these forums, they have almost no fucking posts but they constantly say thea have big dicks or call other people mentally ill or retarded
bro jfl how can you even attack someone based on mental illness in this of all places?
its literally in the pic "catalogue of male shaming tactics" thats been around for over half a decade now.
its like how not too long ago they would call everybody "schizo" for no reason here.

Protip for you, fucking kill yourself, unironically, fucking buy a canister of gasoline and fucking set yourself on fire in public you perverse non-lifeform, you are not even worth being compared to the primordial goo that you probably believe you orginated from because you are fucking retarded who is unable to grasp any kind of higer abstract thinking

oh what is this you replied to me with your jew avi alt well, let me fucking destroy him too fucking faggot ass nigger, seems like you enjoy two cocks in your ass bitch

spam this trash in the sewers
typical, absolutely typcial.
what did you contribute to this thread execpt for switching to your alt and replying ot me again you absolutely pathetic worm of a person?
go back to your air force base or whatever shithole you are posting from and fucking kill yourself, stuff your fat mouth with cake you bitch

nigger what
Man all these people must be neets, but in the wrong part of town(or like motels or gas stations). where i live their i literal prostitutes looking for crack at local stores. i live just off a main us interstate. They come up higher as hell(on meth). And some young foids feel its like some play ground i guess. Where i live is the main drug trafficing part of usa but has lower population(around 50k). Anything really goes at night.

fucking greycel
learn some manners
bro,
join 2019
only 500 posts
yep another alt thats been reactivated kek
this forum just fucking lol
die, you cant imagine how fucking pathetic this is just fucking lol

Man all these people must be neets, but in the wrong part of town(or like motels or gas stations). where i live their i literal prostitutes looking for crack at local stores. i live just off a main us interstate. They come up higher as hell(on meth). And some young foids feel its like some play ground i guess. Where i live is the main drug trafficing part of usa but has lower population(around 50k). Anything really goes at night.
where I live, near train station
there are these 16yo looking foids, not even bad looking, whoring themselves out near train station every weekend. a hobo pointed it out to me. its fucking crazy.

Nookaburker

this post is fucking lingering. but a lot of spots here are kind of sketch. all im going into it.:feelsYall:

View attachment 613908
this post is fucking lingering. but a lot of spots here are kind of sketch. all im going into it.:feelsYall:
seems fetch
add hydroxycholride
the midichlorians in that region are low, i hear its because the hydrobatic wet coeefcient is only 0.647 and not 0.648 above coud base
(read "fate is the hunter")

typical derailer on these forums nowadays
fuck off, probably a foid sand in your clam bitch
its the same on looksmax now, "ah you are so fucking autistic bro"
its all these people popping up in these forums, they have almost no fucking posts but they constantly say thea have big dicks or call other people mentally ill or retarded
bro jfl how can you even attack someone based on mental illness in this of all places?
its literally in the pic "catalogue of male shaming tactics" thats been around for over half a decade now.
its like how not too long ago they would call everybody "schizo" for no reason here.

Protip for you, fucking kill yourself, unironically, fucking buy a canister of gasoline and fucking set yourself on fire in public you perverse non-lifeform, you are not even worth being compared to the primordial goo that you probably believe you orginated from because you are fucking retarded who is unable to grasp any kind of higer abstract thinking

oh what is this you replied to me with your jew avi alt well, let me fucking destroy him too fucking faggot ass nigger, seems like you enjoy two cocks in your ass bitch
you sound like a mentally ill drunk boomer. and not the bluepilled "mentally ill" that foids and "psychologists" use, but the legit fucking scitzo type.

then i fossilize it

Ouch.

Chapter 2.

There are algorhytms in Place , i seem to have infinite time and go unpunished . But being ugly and spastic wont make that any better . Still there is something that has to be done , so that time is a great benefit after all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back