Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real white niggers..

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Are white men with red hair, out of all white men these are the one's who will have the lowest SMV.

Obviously there will be outliers, but red hair + non chad facial structure and/or above 12% bodyfat basically recends the race card advantages some Whites are born with. It absolutely tanks their SMV.

Gingers join asians and indians as the lowest SMV it looks girly as fuck.
I have no idea what this has to do with being niggers though

My dad's a 35 year old 5'7 redhead who still uses tinder.

girls loved his dyed hair ;)
holmes6_t800.jpg

girls loved his dyed hair ;)
holmes6_t800.jpg
@Total Imbecile thoughts?
Are white men with red hair, out of all white men these are the one's who will have the lowest SMV.

Obviously there will be outliers, but red hair + non chad facial structure and/or above 12% bodyfat basically recends the race card advantages some Whites are born with. It absolutely tanks their SMV.
almost nothing can possibly "recent" the cumskin halo

maybe being 5'5 or under, but otherwise nah

Cope. JBW is real.

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

He was a sex haver even before the spree

I actually watched his trial back in 2015 and I remember he lied to his first and only gf about not being a virgin LOL

They actually brought up that fact in court to show how hes delayed and autistic because his first sexual relationship was at 22/23, I mean think about that, to most people being a virgin in your 20s is unfathomable JFL

Min you his gf was a curry girl, so JBW

This is some massive anglo cope seethe because Ireland has higher HDI than the UK.

He was a sex haver even before the spree

I actually watched his trial back in 2015 and I remember he lied to his first and only gf about not being a virgin LOL

They actually brought up that fact in court to show how hes delayed and autistic because his first sexual relationship was at 22/23, I mean think about that, to most people being a virgin in your 20s is unfathomable JFL

Min you his gf was a curry girl, so JBW
jfl ofc

Cope. Just be canelo alvarez

Is this legit holy shit
Imagine getting virgin shamed at court jfl

Gingers have no souls and are probably just aliens in mansuits

In France we hate gingers, we see them as foreigners and we always say that they stink.
I have no idea where those ideas come from, maybe it's linked to feudal times where we were allied, or invaded, or have invaded the Brittish, who hate the Irish gingers.
The French population is not ginger by nature, it's very rare and many gingers change their hair and beard color.
It seems this hate against gingers was already there in Ancient Greece and even in the Bible, all of them seeing being ginger as a default.

In french we say Roux for Ginger, I know an Incel friend who calls them the Roukmouks.

Is this legit holy shit
Imagine getting virgin shamed at court jfl

Yes watch the first few court videos where the prosecutor/defense give a summary of their argument

At some point later on they bring his gf to testify and while she doesnt say he lied she does say that he told her that he wasnt a virgin

She prolly wouldnt have fucked him otherwise tbh

He pretty much went ER because she didnt want a serious relationship with him and he lost all his friends after breaking up with her

They never actually use the word "virgin" but "his first sexual experience/relationship with a woman/the opposite sex"

Last edited:
It's over for EdSheerancels...

They are the best

The real white nogs are the ones that bow down and grovel before minorities.

they wanted to watch the movie but all they got were clips.

Another thread where a white dude is playing damage control cuz whites on this site are being exposed as the true jews
Don't fall for the propaganda

I was born a rustic reddish haired cumskin although it darkened. Mother is a Curry Foid Femlet though.

so... all of them?
I don't think every white/cumskin/cracker/whatever grovels. Most do though since their empathy has been weaponized against them through propaganda.

Another thread where a white dude is playing damage control cuz whites on this site are being exposed as the true jews
Don't fall for the propaganda

Only male gingers. For women it can even be an advantage.
Yeah I should've been more specific. Female redheads are at the very top, they are like a hotter version of white women which are already pretty high.