Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The real victims of the covid-19 pandemic

If you die of the virus due to lack of resources and medical personnel to keep you alive, you win - Cuckin Trudeau

I hate Canada.

It really bothers me how much they love abortions to the point where they deem it a necessary procedure over everything thats happening. There are so many options in place that prevent pregnancy but yet they still manage to get knocked up. I just think its crazy how little they give a fuck about ending a potential life

Oh my fucking god, cucknada already lacks resources from sending them to china, and now this? Fuck trudeau.

7268ee2df571a7284021a6d0373dd7b2

Of course the eternal woman has to make it about herself.

imagine having to take some responsibility for the dicks that enter your overused hole.

It really bothers me how much they love abortions to the point where they deem it a necessary procedure over everything thats happening. There are so many options in place that prevent pregnancy but yet they still manage to get knocked up. I just think its crazy how little they give a fuck about ending a potential life
This world is swimming in sim.

twox = turbowhores

Its a shithole of a country I live in

Last edited:
over for non neets who got fucked tbh

Tee hee cant get chads :feelskek:

More foids screeching.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5