Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real thot police

People in the west cannot apprehend that Sharia law and the nations which promulgate it are trying to enforce a coherent and conservative value system which insulates culture from moral depravity and promiscuity. Look at how well behaved women are in Saudi Arabia or Iran then contrast that with the paradigmatic western cali girl slut who is typified by multiple sexual partners, a liberated attitude towards her almost always promiscuous appearance and a willingness to permit any sort of self debasing depravity because its subjectively desirable. Given the choice between the Sodom and Gomorrah of western culture and the purity of Sharia, I chose the latter and so too should all of us.

People in the west cannot apprehend that Sharia law and the nations which promulgate it are trying to enforce a coherent and conservative value system which insulates culture from moral depravity and promiscuity. Look at how well behaved women are in Saudi Arabia or Iran then contrast that with the paradigmatic western cali girl slut who is typified by multiple sexual partners, a liberated attitude towards her almost always promiscuous appearance and a willingness to permit any sort of self debasing depravity because its subjectively desirable. Given the choice between the Sodom and Gomorrah of western culture and the purity of Sharia, I chose the latter and so too should all of us.
Give me sharia over feminism any day.

Give me sharia over feminism any day.

Give me Nazism over Feminism any day and twice on Sunday. The Fuhrer knew those sluts belonged in the kitchen and under the strict control of their male superiors. Anyways, I guess we'll have to either move to Saudi Arabia, Iran or ISIS controlled Iraq or start a political movement which advocates for the institution of Sharia here in western society.

Give me Nazism over Feminism any day and twice on Sunday. The Fuhrer knew those sluts belonged in the kitchen and under the strict control of their male superiors. Anyways, I guess we'll have to either move to Saudi Arabia, Iran or ISIS controlled Iraq or start a political movement which advocates for the institution of Sharia here in western society.
I think we should move, then post videos of all the bitches we're getting. Other incels will see and come join the incel civilization with sharia enforced. Women will only be seen as property for men.

I think we should move, then post videos of all the bitches we're getting. Other incels will see and come join the incel civilization with sharia enforced. Women will only be seen as property for men.

Women are literally considered chattel in Sharia countries so you are free to do with them as you like just as you would do with your pet dog or your car. The source of western animosity towards the so called "Islamization" of Europe is feminism and all of its associated ideological trappings. I would move if I had the resources and thought I could find a decent job. I would then enslave a woman and post YouTube videos of how amazing my sex life in Saudi Arabia had become. Too bad I don't have a degree that's worth anything to the petrol-chemical sector.

Women are literally considered chattel in Sharia countries so you are free to do with them as you like just as you would do with your pet dog or your car. The source of western animosity towards the so called "Islamization" of Europe is feminism and all of its associated ideological trappings. I would move if I had the resources and thought I could find a decent job. I would then enslave a woman and post YouTube videos of how amazing my sex life in Saudi Arabia had become. Too bad I don't have a degree that's worth anything to the petrol-chemical sector.
That's why we need to gather all the incels with a common goal, we can't have our ideal society unless we work together. As long as there are houses, cars, food, internet, gadgets, femoid slaves, and some spending money we'll be ok. There will be lots of jobs since everything will be new and we're the founders.

That's why we need to gather all the incels with a common goal, we can't have our ideal society unless we work together. As long as there are houses, cars, food, internet, gadgets, femoid slaves, and some spending money we'll be ok. There will be lots of jobs since everything will be new and we're the founders.

I agree with you fundamentally and in principle, in fact it's one of the reasons I came to this website. The real dilemma for us will be the mechanics of operationalizing and materializing the plans which we're evolving here. I personally believe that organizing people in the real world outside of these forums in some type of quasi-political movement is a logical first step. The Alt-Right was an unknown phenomenon which consisted exclusively of a bunch of angry white guys corresponding with eachother on an internet forum until someone had the inspired idea of organizing a rally in Charleston. Now they are known to all and have etched their legacy in to the fabric of society. That is precisely what we have to do if we ever want to be taken seriously - or take ourselves seriously.

I agree with you fundamentally and in principle, in fact it's one of the reasons I came to this website. The real dilemma for us will be the mechanics of operationalizing and materializing the plans which we're evolving here. I personally believe that organizing people in the real world outside of these forums in some type of quasi-political movement is a logical first step. The Alt-Right was an unknown phenomenon which consisted exclusively of a bunch of angry white guys corresponding with eachother on an internet forum until someone had the inspired idea of organizing a rally in Charleston. Now they are known to all and have etched their legacy in to the fabric of society. That is precisely what we have to do if we ever want to be taken seriously - or take ourselves seriously.
That's the reason I have hope for this community too. We're a lot more hated and more intelligent than the alt-right, so if we do something like that it will be covered on the news for months.

That's the reason I have hope for this community too. We're a lot more hated and more intelligent than the alt-right, so if we do something like that it will be covered on the news for months.

Absolutely. The question is just how to get from A to B. There seems to be a tremendous amount of apathy and indifference around here which suggests an unwillingness to commit to anything tangible. Conversely and certainly in the favor of those who want to politicize this movement, there is a great deal of outrage and indignation amongst these same people, so if we can channel that hatred and negativity in to something meaningful and constructive, that would be advantagous. I think we also need to go about establishing talking points if we do aspire to go public with our message and it can't just be, I'm pissed because I can't get no pussy. We need something that resonates with people and causes them to think of us as victims of societal injustice. That's exactly how those nigs with BLM got as far as they did. Maybe finding members here who are actually willing to organize in the RW would be the next logical move. We could also get a thread going where we identify where people are so we can coordinate geographically. Let me know how serious you are about this, because I am 100% on board.

Absolutely. The question is just how to get from A to B. There seems to be a tremendous amount of apathy and indifference around here which suggests an unwillingness to commit to anything tangible. Conversely and certainly in the favor of those who want to politicize this movement, there is a great deal of outrage and indignation amongst these same people, so if we can channel that hatred and negativity in to something meaningful and constructive, that would be advantagous. I think we also need to go about establishing talking points if we do aspire to go public with our message and it can't just be, I'm pissed because I can't get no pussy. We need something that resonates with people and causes them to think of us as victims of societal injustice. That's exactly how those nigs with BLM got as far as they did. Maybe finding members here who are actually willing to organize in the RW would be the next logical move. We could also get a thread going where we identify where people are so we can coordinate geographically. Let me know how serious you are about this, because I am 100% on board.

I think a good talking point would be "Women don't deserve commitment if men don't deserve their looksmatch" or something like that. There's lots of negative nancy's here who are against even attempting anything productive. The reason to be part of a community is to not feel hopeless. It doesn't make sense when people get mad at catfishman for trying to do something, if there were more motivated men like him things would change overnight.

I'm on board, we can make a thread trying to find out all the others who are serious too. It might not be many at first, but that's why we need more encouragement in the right direction.

I think a good talking point would be "Women don't deserve commitment if men don't deserve their looksmatch" or something like that. There's lots of negative nancy's here who are against even attempting anything productive. The reason to be part of a community is to not feel hopeless. It doesn't make sense when people get mad at catfishman for trying to do something, if there were more motivated men like him things would change overnight.

I'm on board, we can make a thread trying to find out all the others who are serious too. It might not be many at first, but that's why we need more encouragement in the right direction.

Yeah, I think we should really solicit input from the other members of this community in terms of formulating some kind of coherent ideology. Whatever it is, it can't advocate violence and it needs to be as sanitized as we can make it so that we don't provoke the ire of society at large. Of course there is also the alternative model, going the route of the neo-Nazi's, Klan or other extremist organizations which obviously know that their incipient values are going to be in violent contradiction to the values of conventional society so they don't even bother trying to hide the fact that they are extreme. That would give us attention and notoriety but wouldn't move the political ball forward so to speak which is what I think we all subconsciously desire. I like your initial proposition. I will have to come back with a few lines of my own. In the meanwhile, I agree that we should get a thread going in here which solicits interested members in participating in a political action group of sorts. I tried to start such a thread a few days ago but I think my status as a newbie just discredited everything of substance that I was proposing. It looks like you have much more credibility on these boards then I and certainly more seniority, so if you're not opposed, I suggest you be the one who starts the thread and I will follow-up immediately and we will work together to keep it alive.

Yeah, I think we should really solicit input from the other members of this community in terms of formulating some kind of coherent ideology. Whatever it is, it can't advocate violence and it needs to be as sanitized as we can make it so that we don't provoke the ire of society at large. Of course there is also the alternative model, going the route of the neo-Nazi's, Klan or other extremist organizations which obviously know that their incipient values are going to be in violent contradiction to the values of conventional society so they don't even bother trying to hide the fact that they are extreme. That would give us attention and notoriety but wouldn't move the political ball forward so to speak which is what I think we all subconsciously desire. I like your initial proposition. I will have to come back with a few lines of my own. In the meanwhile, I agree that we should get a thread going in here which solicits interested members in participating in a political action group of sorts. I tried to start such a thread a few days ago but I think my status as a newbie just discredited everything of substance that I was proposing. It looks like you have much more credibility on these boards then I and certainly more seniority, so if you're not opposed, I suggest you be the one who starts the thread and I will follow-up immediately and we will work together to keep it alive.
I'll post it too, I don't think it will get a much different response than you did, but we'll see. There is a site called blackpill.online that's just opened, and they're more politically motivated. Maybe we can talk there and think of the best way to bring the idea to the community.

I'll post it too, I don't think it will get a much different response than you did, but we'll see. There is a site called blackpill.online that's just opened, and they're more politically motivated. Maybe we can talk there and think of the best way to bring the idea to the community.

OK and that might be the best course of action. We should keep up the momentum even if it's only you and I for now. I will look for your thread and will be sure to comment there when I have time. Hopefully we'll get some type of response here. Only time will tell.

OK and that might be the best course of action. We should keep up the momentum even if it's only you and I for now. I will look for your thread and will be sure to comment there when I have time. Hopefully we'll get some type of response here. Only time will tell.
I'll alert you when I do. Once we get started us motivated cels will be unstoppable. With lots of support we can do anything we set our minds to, if there's a will there's a way.