Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL reason you aren't NT

Blackpill educator

Blackpill educator

swallow the blackpill or I shove it in your mouth
-
You are ugly

Starting on the day you were born you are judged on your attractiveness, where a study showed that unattractive babies not only evoked significantly more corrugator supercilii and levator labii superioris movement (emotions of disguist) than attractive infant faces. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4339506/

But researchers also found that attractiveness of children correlated with how their parents treated them during trips to the supermarket.
The researchers noted if the parents belted their youngsters into the grocery cart seat, how often the parents' attention lapsed and the number of times the children were allowed to engage in potentially dangerous activities like standing up in the shopping cart.
Pretty and ugly children were treated in starkly different ways, with seat belt use increasing in direct proportion to attractiveness.
When a woman was in charge, 4 percent of the homeliest children were strapped in compared with 13.3 percent of the most attractive children.
The difference was even more acute when fathers led the shopping expedition—in those cases, none of the least attractive children were secured with seat belts, while 12.5 percent of the prettiest children were.

The same is for adults with newborn babies (15-151hours old)where babies preffered attractive female faces vs unattractive faces https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016363839890011X .

This continues through development , where Good looking children perform better than average looking children academically by .04 stdev per stdev in looks.https://www.nber.org/papers/w26412 . Also Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022440510000154

Physical unattractiveness also increased incidence rate of depression20% vs 11% http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/4/1/160603 (Foo 2017), and being short doubles chance of suicide

Sorry boyos its a cruel world, just cope knowing that its not all your fault. Btw if you are too low iq to read this blame your psl rating.

strong first post tbh. I will read all of it man tbh

Cope I actually was cute as a baby, my problems began due to the strange behavior caused by my autism.

Cope I actually was cute as a baby, my problems began due to the strange behavior caused by my autism.

This applies to incels who are incel because of face, not autism or any other mental illness which makes them not be able to form bonds and friendships leading to inceldom

Brutal ngl, but being non-NT can still be genetic. There are autistic chads that exist.

Brutal ngl, but being non-NT can still be genetic. There are autistic chads that exist.
Autistic chads will still have great personality bro

Because personality perception is based on looks also. Look what happened after 24 incels underwent surgery

This survey study included photographs of 24 men who underwent facial cosmetic surgery"...... "increases were significant for perceived attractiveness (0.29; 95% CI, 0.13-0.46), likeability (0.41; 95% CI, 0.24-0.57), social skills (0.25; 95% CI, 0.08-0.40), and trustworthiness (0.27, 95% CI, 0.11-0.44) when evaluating all facial cosmetic procedures together (upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty, face-lift, brow-lift, neck-lift, rhinoplasty, and/or chin implant)

Only exception Imo is low functioning autism 70% of autists dont have relationships despite pursuing them. But ADHD teens have 2x as much sex as normal guys (ill find source if u want)

Im about to feed you some brutal blackpills buddy boyos

Brag tbh. Are you “cute” now or ugly?
I'm a hideous 2/10 now, puberty ruined me. I'm also curry, so even if my 6/10 looks as a kid had stayed the same, I'd still likely be incel, due to female hypergamy and racism .
This applies to incels who are incel because of face, not autism or any other mental illness which makes them not be able to form bonds and friendships leading to inceldom
The title implies that autism is caused by having an ugly face and having negative social interactions as a result.

I hate psychology and the social sciences.

Autistic chads will still have great personality bro

View attachment 171988

Because personality perception is based on looks also. Look what happened after 24 incels underwent surgery

This survey study included photographs of 24 men who underwent facial cosmetic surgery"...... "increases were significant for perceived attractiveness (0.29; 95% CI, 0.13-0.46), likeability (0.41; 95% CI, 0.24-0.57), social skills (0.25; 95% CI, 0.08-0.40), and trustworthiness (0.27, 95% CI, 0.11-0.44) when evaluating all facial cosmetic procedures together (upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty, face-lift, brow-lift, neck-lift, rhinoplasty, and/or chin implant)

ADHD teens have 2x as much sex as normal guys (ill find source if u want)

Mogs me and my ADHD. Fuck. Didn’t know this.

My mom never spoke to me in her native language except to yell in anger so I don't have one of the few potential benefits to being ethnic :feelsrope:

I probably read a lot more than I talked when I was a young boy. I think I mainly learned to speak English by watching TV.

My dad did help me learn how to read and he made sure to put subtitles on the TV but I don't really remember talking with him as a young boy.

My mom never spoke to me in her native language except to yell in anger so I don't have one of the few potential benefits to being ethnic :feelsrope:

I probably read a lot more than I talked when I was a young boy. I think I mainly learned to speak English by watching TV.

My dad did help me learn how to read and he made sure to put subtitles on the TV but I don't really remember talking with him as a young boy.

Obviously there is more too it than just looks but your parents would probably be more mean and bitter if they were ugly themselves (since ugly=lowquality of life)

I was decent looking as a kid. I was, and still am, good at sport, and I was voted by my peers to be head boy in the last year of primary (elementary) school.

It all went to shit during puberty. Mouth breathing took its toll on my face and my frame barely developed beyond that of the kid who was voted head boy a few years earlier.

Being ugly massively impacts your personality though.

neurotypical? I guess my brain formed wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back