Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason why you're not getting any matches

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Jkwu8SSDBJg

This under-subscribed Blackpill channel actually read all the financial reports by the Match company and the reason why toilets are being manipulated into only going for Chad's is very much deliberate so they will swipe left on us. This company psychologically manipulates everyone to get the worse possible outcomes for men.

A lot of the trends we see in dating are specifically orchestrated to get as much money out of single men as possible. Our suffering and our inceldom is literally a commodity.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Coincidentally, I just joined Lexa nl last week, god I hate these people. 0 matches.

People still bother with dating sites? What do you expect? Those places are sausage parties anyway. :blackpill:all women on dating sites are robots set up to boost numbers to give the illusion that it's not all just desperate men trying to get laid.

Probably cuz i'm ugly.

Milking money out of incels, tinder causes suicides every day around the world

Dating apps are cancer

It would be very hard/impossible anyway but lonely ugly/incel men are cash cows for these apps.

It's just gambling your money away and coping "maybe this time I'll find a foid that likes me and have sex finally, gotta keep trying" but their paid subscription runs out and they're back at square one.

tinder causes suicides every day around the world
One of our many causes to fight the ultimate holy war against soyciety (probably in GTA VR, who knows...)

The only matches we will ever get come in a box

online dating sites can be demoralizing. not surprising guys are just giving up dating altogether

because you dont buy the premium service. if you want matches without paying you are retarded

Foids hate me on dating apps just like in real life. There's no reason to ever use them

>get in the gym and get an associate's degree

lol

this guy is redpilled not blackpill