Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the real reason why you ended up on this site

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
the truth is we were all brought here for a reason and that reason being is that were simply not good enough
were all not good enough and we never will be
us being here just means were missing one or several of the most important features that make a man desirable and worth a shit to soyciety and foids
we are nobodies even with our skills and interests that we spent years being passionate about in the end no one cares about us
even when we do the same things as them
if you were in the same room with a group of people doing the same things they wont even bother striking up a conversation with you and will do everything in their power to ignore you
its like being the kid in high school no one wants to be partnered with
thats YOU and thats will always be you

youre weird even to other weird people but its just your LOOKS that make you weird and unapproachable not your hobbies or interests
so people avoid you and in turn you avoid them
you are stuck in a permanent loop of maxxing /coping just for you to end up being forced back into isolation again

so accept your fate boyos
give in and dont be ashamed of rotting
LDAR leech off your parents or the government
become homeless if you have to
dont benefit society in any way because society will not return the favor

unfairness is all around us you see it on social media and are reminded of it
going outside reminds you of it
so why even bother when you see people getting free rides to the top for just simply existing?
and worst of all the way were treated is the biggest unfairness
the fact that we point whats wrong with the world and the fact that were ugly just makes the world hate us even more
just give it up
theres no point

the blackpill reaps those who are destined to it/for it however the saying goes

LDAR or make money somehow but dont do shit for society
this is really our only way of payback
stop feeling sorry for yourself if you are feeling like that
none of us asked for this

Last edited:
so accept your fate boyos
give in and dont be ashamed of rotting
LDAR leech off your parents or the government
become homeless if you have to
dont benefit society in any way because society will not return the favor
I Will Superbad GIF - I will Superbad Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

Because im ugly and no one wants anything to do with me
because of that. Ive always been a good person.

It was height for me, arguably the biggest causal factor when it comes to being attractive to foids, because I'VE SEEN hideous niggers who still get women just for being 6ft. Whether it always been that way or just recently is a good topic.

but its just your LOOKS that make you weird and unapproachable not your hobbies or interests
This is sooo wrong in my case, in 8th grade I was bullied for my hobbies because they were very weird and unusual, as well as not manely hobbies at the time: Entomology, Anime, Dancing (in groups) and playing non-hype video games.

Meanwhile the hobbies of the other guys were: shopping, martial arts, football, playing hype games.

It eventually let to the point where I dropped out and went to another school were I never talked about my hobbies - that on the other hand made people think I am awkward, as they shunned me as being desinterested in things.

Here on that school I eventually bought Pokemon cards on a school trip, I was 15 at the time, the girls were like: "Why do you collect childrens game cards?" Well...because everyone was doing it 4 years ago, including the girls? That was actually the first time I noticed that people around me mature faster, they literally start a hype then 2 months later they drop it, then another 2 months later everyone else whos still doing it became awkward. So I became desinterested in all of that shit.

I never took an interest or saw a reason in social media - reaction: "You dont have a Insta/Facebook/Twitter/Snap Account? You are so freaky."

I stopped playing video games - the 16 year old guys: "But its such a hype game, just try it out dude"

I never bought a fidged spinner - meanwhile ALL of them had one.

When I still had a "friendgroup" they all talked about randon normie shit: sitcoms like the Big Bang Theory, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Family Guy.

And I never watched any of that shit, I found all of these TV series to be absolute trash.

This episode of Recess describes perfectly how awkward and out of touch I became with the hobbies and interest of other people and how I couldn't keep up with the dynamic and complex, constantly changing world that ultimately let to me becoming an outcast and start Jestermaxxing:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...o7QBegQIFhAG&usg=AOvVaw13guYByiidAUoHC0gGZaa5

It’s crazy to think about everything you did in life led you to registering on this site