Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The real reason why there are so many trannies

Probly autistic, as most trannies

When a tranny SMV mogs you then it's so fucking over

I know some incels who became tranny "lesbians" but they still couldn't fuck real foids with their "girldick" - only taking dick into the ass from another ugly tranny :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Changing genders for online validation? JFL at this clown world.

Reminder that trannies pray on lonely desperate males, trying to convince them to "convert". I bet u/earl891 is one of those tranny shills.
@FullTimeLoser
When a tranny SMV mogs you then it's so fucking over
Even worse if they are square jawed

i go to https://www.reddit.com/r/MTFSelfieTrain/ just to laugh. males cannot pass as females unless their hormones are fucked from birth AND they look cute as a normal male at the same time. 99.8% of them look fucking disgusting. there's a reason that the suicide rate is so high. this guy isn't getting laid with anyone.

i go to https://www.reddit.com/r/MTFSelfieTrain/ just to laugh. males cannot pass as females unless their hormones are fucked from birth AND they look cute as a normal male at the same time. 99.8% of them look fucking disgusting. there's a reason that the suicide rate is so high. this guy isn't getting laid with anyone.
Maybe they're just getting other trannies :lul:

Trannymaxxers
:feelswhere: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

doesn't seem worth it

I fucking hate women so fucking much

>I’m a 32 year old man
>I’m going to work the hell out of myself for the rest of my life to try to shape myself into an excellent potential partner for somebody
>I’m gonna be a doctor in a few months
>I’ve developed a good number of interesting hobbies
>I’m going to keep developing my hobbies, I have a healthy bucket list of things I want to accomplish that I keep expanding as I check things off
>I schedule each day around my overall life goals and I will continue to do this as I keep progressing over time. Keep challenging myself to develop my interpersonal and leadership skills more fully
>Help myself develop into an ever friendlier person that people enjoy being around by developing a better understanding of myself and thus growing more comfortable in my skin
>Be someone people love to be around. Develop myself to become a better lover
>Learn what it takes to be an excellent father by experiencing life and learning from it
>Become a good role model. Work out, eat well, practice strong self maintenance, and continue to take my self care to the next level
>Achieve something athletic I can be proud of and build on it
>Achieve something artistic I can be proud of, take things a step up—I’ve already done quite a bit here
>I’m already very proud of my academic achievements and I’ll keep expanding on them

The 43% club.

They don't hesitate to shit on himself.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/j3awlf/im_a_32_year_old_man_think_im_gonna_make_a_deal/

"yikes dude. this reeks of "I have XYZ so where's my girlfriend?!" this is "NiceGuy (TM)" behavior and pretty toxic to yourself"
Don't forget. Trannies are bad but normies are a league above.

I know some incels who became tranny "lesbians" but they still couldn't fuck real foids with their "girldick" - only taking dick into the ass from another ugly tranny :feelshaha:
i guess thats what its about: dont fuck, get fucked :feelshaha:

Foids do well on apps, even if they're not a real one.