Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The REAL reason why INCELDOM is NOT so tormenting.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
From a young age (((they))) utilize on our gullible developing mind by selling us the false concept of LOVE. The Disney movies and the teen t.v shows which we used to consume like mindless zombies. We are gradually convinced into believing in the idea of love as if it's something divine and noble. While these is all just a ploy to specially engineer us into obedient betabuxx and wagecucks.

Like holding the carrot in front of a donkey, they hold the mere picture of the carrot in front of us and make us carry them and their burden. The carrot in this case is none other then a perfect family with white picket fence, a suburban house, two kids, a hot wife and a golden retriever. BBQs every Saturday by the pool and the t.v dinner with the kids and missus every Sunday. We are sold a mirage a deception. So that we just take the extra hours with a smile, pretend to laugh on the bosses terrible jobs. Keep society stable and functioning.

By raking the blackpill we learn the truth. The scientifically backed and the logically sound truth. Truth that these fortune that they show only bestowed upon veru handful few.
In reality forget about two kids. You'll be lucky if your washed up roastie wife even consents to have once child with you. And the very thin chance of your spawn not being born with more then two pairs of chromosome. But don't worry even of its born with three pairs of chromosome it will secure your bloodline as long as it's not born with a dick. Oh and you also get at least two mulattos free with the roastie you're betabuxxing for. Of course she'll crave hyper masculine dick behind your back. Don't be surprised to come home early one day and find her with the shredded poolboy in your very bed.
Of course she'll eventually divorce rape your ass after managing to send the kids to either a boarding school or military. Divorcing you was her "rite of passage" to morph into the cougar. She'll take the house and ride around a convertible with her cougar friends who can barely stand thanks to the support of their hormone patch.
That will be the lufe of every single normie. Pushing a foids bastard in pram while sje catches up with Tyrone who just got out of prison.
I hate being an incel. But in retrospect I am glad I found the blackpill.

i cant even attain the bluepill lifestyle anyway so its irrelevant :cryfeels:

You should be glad that bluepill is beyond your reach. Even when blacpilled hard some low tier normies end up becoming betabuxxing cucks for used roasties and call it ASCENDING. LOL

Inceldom is tormenting
Divorce rape is more tormenting. Finding out you're a cuck us more tormenting. Walking around with a white wife and mullato children ? KEK. Let's just say better incel then a cuck.

I hate being an incel. But in retrospect I am glad I found the blackpill.
But incels tend to be NEETs and have a hard time finding jobs, we're at risk of homelessless. NEETcelling worked pre-2010, but now, one has to work above minimum wage to afford shelter.

You should be glad that bluepill is beyond your reach. Even when blacpilled hard some low tier normies end up becoming betabuxxing cucks for used roasties and call it ASCENDING. LOL
yea i guess so, dunno if its the brainwashing or the hormones or whatever though but the blackpill just makes me feel lonely

But incels tend to be NEETs and have a hard time finding jobs, we're at risk of homelessless. NEETcelling worked pre-2010, but now, one has to work above minimum wage to afford shelter.
Not currycel and ricecels. If nothing else stemmaxxing helps us keep a roof over our head.
Of course Chad gets his rent paid by his foid.

Not currycel and ricecels. If nothing else stemmaxxing helps us keep a roof over our head.
Of course Chad gets his rent paid by his foid.
How many currycels here do STEM degrees and currently have jobs?

yea i guess so, dunno if its the brainwashing or the hormones or whatever though but the blackpill just makes me feel lonely
Nothing else but Brainwashing. Recognizing that mother nature is an unforgiving cunt and you must to everything to preserve your set of genes by surviving is the ultimate revelation of biology.
How many currycels here do STEM degrees and currently have jobs?
I am in science line not exactly STEM. More like bio.
Another active curry by the name ChudurBudur works at big company in IT.
Texascurrycel was in the medicine line.
We are compelled by our family pressures into sciencemaxxing or commercemaxxing.
It's not IQ. We just grind and make the most of neuroplasticity.

(((Their))) endgame is to prevent the Beta Uprising. But it's just avoiding the inevitable :feelsthink:

Hypergamy is getting out of hand, and even Chadlite normies are starting to feel the effects of it. Within a decade even Chadlites could be considered Incels. And that's when even normies will get Blackpilled and realize something needs to be done about all the sugarcoating females receive and how privileged they are over men on the same league as them or even higher.

(((Their))) endgame is to prevent the Beta Uprising. But it's just avoiding the inevitable :feelsthink:

Hypergamy is getting out of hand, and even Chadlite normies are starting to feel the effects of it. Within a decade even Chadlites could be considered Incels. And that's when even normies will get Blackpilled and realize something needs to be done about all the sugarcoating females receive and how privileged they are over men on the same league as them or even higher.
It's too slow to bring desired effect. Before this majority men might get cucked and cuckmaxxing might become the only way for Chad litea to get lays. We need to speed up the process. we must distribute more black pill more rapidly.

Same, I remember back when I was solely redpilled and an MRA I tried to go back to being bluepilled. Didn't work out, now I'm here.

I think it's funny how if you don't somehow follow this path you're looked at like a serial killer and need therapy aka "the human re-programmer."

I think it's funny how if you don't somehow follow this path you're looked at like a serial killer and need therapy aka "the human re-programmer."

Same, I remember back when I was solely redpilled and an MRA I tried to go back to being bluepilled. Didn't work out, now I'm here.
Nothing else but Brainwashing. Recognizing that mother nature is an unforgiving cunt and you must to everything to preserve your set of genes by surviving is the ultimate revelation of biology.
i just want a gf tbhtbh

i was happier when i didnt know about the blackpill

i was happier when i didnt know about the blackpill
I was happier when I was a 1 year old oblivious sack of meat and bones who ate processed baby food and shit on their diapper whole day. guess what rhen my body went through this thing called pubertycalled and everything changed.

Could be worse tbh