Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason why "incel" is such a dirty word to normies

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
The primary reason they hate us is not simply because we don't have sex, it's because we dare to actually seek out sex. I've often said that there is nothing that normies and women hate more than a low-status male who refuses to accept his place at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Our only "sin" is raging against the hand that we have been unfairly dealt. If we just keeled over, never voiced our desire for sex, and paid our taxes like good little goys, they wouldn't hate us nearly as much. (To be clear, I'm not saying we should do that....)

We must rebel against the social hierarchy and make a revolution theory

Fuck darwinism

I don’t think its this deep. More a case of that we challenge their ‘just world and karma beliefs’.

Normies would find any excuse to hate, even if the reason is made up

It's because we are men. Men are naturally hated, and lesser men, who are less capable are therefore despised.

Sure, they hate the low-man getting out of his lane, but it's the natural disdain for the male that causes this.

They need a "bad" to point at and say "that's not me!", they operate on the just world fallacy their whole ego and worldview hangs on them getting their "just desserts".

Society promises a few things in exchange for participation and labor that most normies can attain, the same promises doesn't work for sub5s by virtue of genetic determinism but that is unacceptable to the normgoy, his brain cannot handle the thought that it wasn't his own two hands that brought him the life he leads but his genes and memes and the support of a stable family.

They lash out because on some level they know it's true, if it was complete nonsense incels and the blackpill would not have any acknowledgement and would be in the same realm as schizophrenic delusions or hallucinations, yet these past 10 years we've seen it go mainstream and the mantra that "incel culture is normie culture 10 years ahead" rings true every time.