Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The real reason why foids hate hebephiles

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
Did u really just say its over for 25 Yr old women?
In a sense, it is. They just don't know it. They are already on the decline and will hit the Wall in just a few years.

Maybe if they weren't an utter whore, and instead married a traditional man, and had several children, then you could say that it's not over yet. But that of course doesn't apply to modern foids.

FBI or IT provocators.
FBI: We are not pedos. It's absolutely natural to be attracted to a girl that has all the physical characteristics of a grown woman, In other words, if a 13 yo girl is 5'9, 130 pounds, large breasts, it's absolutely healthy to want her. And no, 99% of us are law-abiding people, we will not touch her. Put your efforts into catching BLM or ISIS terrorists.
is it natural to be attracted to girl who has small breasts and looks like she is a young teenager? (aka in the middle of puberty, but not finished)

is it natural to be attracted to girl who has small breasts and looks like she is a young teenager? (aka in the middle of puberty, but not finished)
If she has some kind of curves, I guess yes.

Yes bro

Gentle reminder that a woman's fertility peaks after her first menstruation (typically age 14) and then declines afterwards.

Gentle reminder that every pre-modern society considered a 14-year-old girl perfectly suitable for marriage.

Come at me feds. Deep down you know I'm right. :society:

Yes bro

Gentle reminder that a woman's fertility peaks after her first menstruation (typically age 14) and then declines afterwards.

Gentle reminder that every pre-modern society considered a 14-year-old girl perfectly suitable for marriage.

Come at me feds. Deep down you know I'm right. :society:
let me take a wild guess, AoC is 14 where you live right?

or even 12. I just came across a 12 year old loli that I'd absolutely ravage :feelsohh: (if it was legal of course :feelsYall:) hopefully I can groom her and impregnate on 14th birthday :feelsEhh: (perfectly legal keep seething roasties and other agecucks :feelsYall:)

Based as shit.

Did u really just say its over for 25 Yr old women?

It would be if AoC were to be drastically lowered.

In their minds it would be, anyway. If they felt a 10% drop in their SMV they would be screaming in agony. Cunts.

If she has some kind of curves, I guess yes.

This is always the correct answer.

Last edited:
This is Very true and I think it is also a way to keep low tier men from getting sex. Since most teenage girls are naturally attracted to older men, I am sure many incels who are not truecels can get a gf if they have the right mentality and try on teenage girls.

Also these girls crave for older dicks, its not grooming or any retarded shit they claim. There is one more thing that most girls get romantic and sexual feelings at the age of ten to twelve. But at the same age boys haven't felt anything sexual yet. If you are a boy, this is the best time to get a girl, since these girls don't have retarded levels of high standards and actually might be more wholesome than their low iq senior pussy havers. Sadly man of us didn't know it at that age. Although the boys who did know it, tried and already got a girlfriend at that age which paved their to have a fulfilling teenage life, instead of our teenage life which just ruined us forever. I'm not saying eigteen twenty year olds to date twelve year olds btw, that's just dumb. I mean there is a golden window when a foid has just started having romantic feelings, which small boys should take advantage of, or else they will enter into a dating market with low iq sluts as puberty and whorism slowly erodes personality and iq from foids as they grow older

I'm not saying eigteen twenty year olds to date twelve year olds btw, that's just dumb.
It may be dumb to you, but that is the only option I have. I'm sorry, buddy boyo, I plan to hit on 15 and 16-year-olds when I'm about 25, so I have enough resources, maturity and responsibility. These are not as important as looks, but as you've said it yourself girls that young don't have unreal standards like their older counterparts. And, besides, I'm working on my looks in order to have a better appearance when I finally reach 25. I'm currently 21.

It may be dumb to you, but that is the only option I have. I'm sorry, buddy boyo, I plan to hit on 15 and 16-year-olds when I'm about 25, so I have enough resources, maturity and responsibility. These are not as important as looks, but as you've said it yourself girls that young don't have unreal standards like their older counterparts. And, besides, I'm working on my looks in order to have a better appearance when I finally reach 25. I'm currently 21.
Ofc you should hit on Fifteen and sixteen year olds, they are already pretty matured sexually and wouldn't die if you make them pregnant. I meant dating Twelve year olds might be dumb, but I won't really judge if you also do that