Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The real reason why all famous rappers are blackpilled

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Tupac, Dre, Eminem, etc, pretty much any rapper that the average person can name has expressed "misogynistic" views in their lyrics, and it's usually a recurring theme within their songs
Some bitch asked for my autograph
I called her a whore, spit beer in her face and laughed
I drop bombs like I was in Vietnam
All bitches is hoes, even my stinkin'-ass mom
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of 'em; I need a machine gun
Snatch the bitch out her car through the window
I body slam her on the cement til' the concrete gave and created a sinkhole
Buried this stink ho in it, then paid to have the street repaved
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get's the fuck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run
the reason is very simple. you don't acquire, let alone maintain that amount of wealth and social status without learning the ins and outs of how people's minds work. anyone who stays in that position for very long will inevitably find out what women really want, and thus realize how shallow and superficial they truly are. it's impossible for anyone in that situation to not become blackpilled

Last edited:
That's snoop dog not dr dre, you casual

snoop sang the verse but it was dre who wrote it iirc. I might be thinking of something else though
Dr dre is famous for having ghost writers himself, he didn't write that verse. He's a producer not a writer. Snoop dogg doesn't have ghost writers

Dr dre is famous for having ghost writers himself, he didn't write that verse. He's a producer not a writer. Snoop dogg doesn't have ghost writers
yeah I was probably thinking of some other NWA shit then, might have gotten it mixed up since Dre is the lead singer in that song. will edit

Saying rappers are blackpilled or redpilled is crypto celebrity worship.

Rappers are just normies that got lucky.
A lot of rappers have other people write their lyrics for them.

Saying rappers are blackpilled or redpilled is crypto celebrity worship.
disagree. there is a very big difference between commending the views that someone expresses vs people who unironically give a shit about the Kardashians or whatever

disagree. there is a very big difference between commending the views that someone expresses vs people who unironically give a shit about the Kardashians or whatever

Rappers are just high status males that say the same things low status males do without as much blowback or controversy about it and have incorporated it into their art.

I feel very little reason to commend them for this.
While rappers make songs about how "bitches ain't shit" in the next track they'll make another song about how they'll buy their boo diamond rings and spend all their money on her.

I see no reason to commend rappers, especially when low status males who say the same thing when venting or arguing with someone are considered targets for mockery and scorn.
Rappers probably look down on people that look up to them too, so there's that.

I think most rappers are blackpilled since they know they are not good looking so they have to massively increase their status to stand a chance in the dating market.

While rappers make songs about how "bitches ain't shit" in the next track they'll make another song about how they'll buy their boo diamond rings and spend all their money on her.
Tbh. The amount of variation is too high to say that they are blackpilled.

Tbh. The amount of variation is too high to say that they are blackpilled.

I see this all the time in r/TheRedPill and redpill subs too, this talk about how rappers and comedians already know the game.

If they weren't successful with women and said the same things people would dismiss them and mock them, not because what they were saying was necessarily wrong, but because they would arrogantly see them as people that are beneath them and worth only a laugh at their expense.

Most rappers also call other rappers out on their fakeness, just like normies call others out on being fake while disregarding their own fakeness.
Rappers will make tracks that they think will sell and ingrain themselves in the public consicousness.
If that means skirting the redpill and saying some degrading things about women for controversy they'll do it. They aren't on anyone's side and probably see the people that look up to them as they portray themselves in their songs as useful idiots that buy and listen to their records.

Bizarre is the greates rapper of all time.
Hqdefault

Rappers are redpilled if anything. They don't say anything about how a man's looks will get you more women. It's all about swagger and game and money /status.