Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE REAL REASON WAGESLAVING IS CUCKED. A lesson in evolutionary science.

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Having any job is cucked. Think about when homosapien like creatures hunted and gathered. Think about a tribe who couldn't provide for themselves and then had to turn to another tribe to get food in exchange for labor. The dominant tribe would definitely fuck the lower tribes women and more then likely feed them scraps. This is what a job is. It's a person admitting they can't gather resources for themselves so they need a more dominant presence to give them scraps while the dominant presence gets more from the slave then it gives.

Laws are the only obstacle in acquiring resources the old fashioned ways :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

so how do I not wageslave?

so how do I not wageslave?
You are forced to wageslave. That's how they set the system up. It was over centuries before you were born.
You are forced to wageslave. That's how they set the system up. It was over centuries before you were born.
Or get lucky and own your own business or some shit like that

Or get lucky and own your own business or some shit like that

Wageslave is brutal

only braindead cucks work tbh i prefer to rope or go homeless than to wagecuck

It's not like wagies have a choice to cuck or not. No one wants to work or actually likes working