Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The real reason for my inceldom

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
So the real reason for my inceldom is not just because i´m slav.
The real reason why i curse my life and genetics is because i´m...balding.
It´s over.

It started when i was 24.
The day it started was the end of my life and where my deep depressions started.
At the age of 27 i did my first small hair-transplantation. The transplantation worked and my problems had been solved for some years.
It was lifefuel having a good hairline again.
Now i´m 31 and need a new and last hair transplantation. If it fails i´m gonna wear a wig. I refuse to be bald.
Balding is too brutal.

So you were a slayer for most of your life, because your balding began only at 24 and you got a hairtransplant which fixed it again. Wow.

What the fuck is up with the state of this forum?????? :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

nah who the hell said i was a slayer?

Hair=life, if you have no hair, you have no life.

The real reason why i curse my life and genetics is because i´m...balding.
It started when i was 24.
And what was the reason age 1-24, when you were not balding?
At the age of 27 i did my first small hair-transplantation. The transplantation worked and my problems had been solved for some years.
You say your problem has been solved, doesn't that mean that you had a girlfriend? Since the problem of inceldom is to not have a gf and you said your problems were solved ....

But yeah...hair is life. I always knew it. For me the baldpill is the most brutal.

You say your problem has been solved, doesn't that mean that you had a girlfriend? Since the problem of inceldom is to not have a gf and you said your problems were solved ....
crickets

Bumble will decide.
Dating Apps are literally the worst place for trying to ascend, it's stupid to think that they can give a valid result.

Because i´ve been reading this forum before i registered. You are definately not incel-tier. You have no problems.

@Rhaast
Only normies like you come here and show their faces to get validation. Noone else here is showing his face. You are just bragging here like the other guy who got banned.

@Rhaast
Only normies like you come here and show their faces to get validation. Noone else here is showing his face. You are just bragging here like the other guy who got banned.
Is that so? Well shit, i spent a year and a half here without showing my face, so idk about the validation thing. My face was leaked you new fag, and i never bragged. "Muh i browsed here before registering" get your facts straight nigga

Is that so? Well shit, i spent a year and a half here without showing my face, so idk about the validation thing. My face was leaked you new fag, and i never bragged. "Muh i browsed here before registering" get your facts straight nigga
But honestly...it pisses me of if people like you, with full hair, telling me hair is life. It´s like a tallfag telling a manlet height is life.

But honestly...it pisses me of if people like you, with full hair, telling me hair is life. It´s like a tallfag telling a manlet height is life.
I was quoting st hamudi, newfag. You probably dont even know who he is.

You can go around and t

Well, i don´t have a gf. My hair problem was solved, yes. But i knew it would continue. So now my hair is thin behind the hairline and i need a new transplantation.
Basically, the hairloss also made me an insecure mentalcel.
I was quoting st hamudi, newfag. You probably dont even know who he is.
I know him from Youtube. But i knew hair is life before him. Just don´t like hearing it from people with full head of hair. If you would tell me this irl face to face i would harm you. I´m aggressive slav irl.
Dating Apps are literally the worst place for trying to ascend, it's stupid to think that they can give a valid result.
I don´t know why people are so suspicious and paranoid here accusing everyone of being slayers or Chads. If i wasn´t Incel why would i be here? I´m based and blackpilled and pro incels. Incels are my brothers. If i would ever become a king or dictator i would give incels the hottest Stacies. I would force them to fuck with incels.

Last edited:
My hair problem was solved, yes. But i knew it would continue. So now my hair is thin behind the hairline and i need a new transplantation.
do you not take finasteride?

do you not take finasteride?
no i was too afraid of sideeffects. Read a lot of bad things about Finasteride. Akne, bloated face, erectile dysfunction etc., and you would have to take it your entire life.

no i was too afraid of sideeffects. Read a lot of bad things about Finasteride. Akne, bloated face, erectile dysfunction etc., and you would have to take it your entire life.
I didnt want to take it until I started getting suicidal, now I dont give a fuck and just take it. My libido is probably a little lower but I'm still a coomer.
I even tried duta but seem allergic to it

JUST BE LIKE ROCK JOHNSON AND VIN DIESEL BRO :soy::soy::soy:

If i wasn´t Incel why would i be here?
To troll, spam, post memes, have a good time.
The forum has gone mainstream and is now a plattform for normies to have a fun time, just like reddit.
So we should be careful, but I'm pretty much the only one who thinks so, so I don't really give a fuck anymore.

But yeah, you're more likely to be an incel than some other 6 ft moggers here, you know who I'm talking about :fuk:

You're right. Height is not the most important factor in dating.
Stupid me, for thinking that. :lul:
Face >>> height if below 6'3

6ft on its won't save you from inceldom like 6'3+ will

Below 6'3 and face wins 99% of the time

I didnt want to take it until I started getting suicidal, now I dont give a fuck and just take it. My libido is probably a little lower but I'm still a coomer.
I even tried duta but seem allergic to it
Mogs me, ED here, but i can still fap and if I'm going to be an inkwell at least I wanna be a full haired inkwell.