Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The real reason "femcels" exist.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I see so many incels here coping about why femcels are around and giving cookie-cutter facts like "they exist to get attention" or "they want beta orbiters." So many incels overestimate the intelligence of foids and think that they would actually consider these things when going "femcel" when in actuality they're doing it TO GET CHAD.

Think about it; why would you go out of your way to associate yourself with a universally hated group of people in the internet, such that if you were to tell someone in public you were part of that group you would inevitably suffer the highest degree of ostrasization?

If they're looking for betabuxx, why would they go looking at a place that consists of genetically low quality, shit face, shit frame, KHHV males of whom the majority are NEET? If they were intentionally looking for betabuxx they could easily acquire it from STEM cucks who would be more than happy to be their utility!

Femcels are exactly like the "gamer girl" paradigm in that they only started jumping out once they realised influential and attractive men were actually into that shit. Just like that, you have low quality females who lurk this site and they find pictures like these:

and think to themselves "wow, I want some of that!" so you get them starting these femcel forums so they can try the easiest method of socialization: association.
They make these forums and parody incel philosophy so they can say "look at us incels (fakecels) we're incel too so let's fuck and be incel together!" All this shit of acquiring cucks and getting attention are side affects of foids just being foids, I mean ffs we have articles of women painting their kids with their menstrual blood and soys are still celebrating that shit!

I will admit though that most of these "femcels" are low genetic quality foids who basically ran out of chads to chase, or are stubborn foids who want to chad chase but do it in a "dignified" way as if getting free sex is dignified :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They're probably a bunch of single mothers that no one wants.

They dont. stop giving them attention.

was he larping on incel forums at some point?:worryfeels:
I think he's like Zyros where they were ugly and then became attractive and learned that looks are everything. I believe he got surgery to ascend.

Unsurprisingly, "femcels" reject the majority of guys who try to hit them up. Femcels my ass.

Femcels are women who got pumpd'n'dumpd by chad

A femcel is a guy who looks like Knajid, feminine, no woman can be a -cel of any kind. I’ve seen women with facial tumors, Goldenhar syndrome, etc. not only date but have NORMAL looking partners.