Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason Canada is euthanizing lowlifes is NOT due to budgetary constraints as mainstream media claims. Its actually due to ugliness.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Fbs3GL9WYAAWuo_

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/medically-assisted-death-could-save-millions-1.3947481?__vfz=medium=sharebar

NO! They want to euthanize people of lower class because of our ugliness. In the eyes of a lookist eugenicist gynocentric society, lowlifes pollute the scenery and ambience of public spaces, thereby inspiring feelings of disgust among rich attractive people (Chads/Stacies/Celebrities/Athletes). Chads and Stacies don't want to look at, let alone deal with the homeless, the addicted, the diseased and the poor deathniks. For attractive people, those who make up the underclass are untouchables, unworthy of dignity, compassion and acceptance.

Relevant video:

View: https://twitter.com/NerdXUnicorn/status/1567695442791780352

Last edited:
It's also about satanic depopulation agenda

I don't mind depopulation, too many people and not enough resources on this planet.
I'm not fully against either, however I'd rather see more ethnics go.

Soon:

...so, you turned 20 and zero foids ever sucked on your dick? You're KHHV? Well... that's too bad, buddy boyo, on the euthanasia queue you go, you filthy inkwell.

...so, you turned 20 and zero foids ever sucked on your dick? You're KHHV? Well... that's too bad, buddy boyo, on the euthanasia queue you go
Could be as early as 18.

jfl at this white becky who you can tell has lived life on giga tutorial mode virtue signalling

Soon:

...so, you turned 20 and zero foids ever sucked on your dick? You're KHHV? Well... that's too bad, buddy boyo, on the euthanasia queue you go, you filthy inkwell.
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Wow sometimes foids talk sense too

"healthcare spending"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back