Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The real reason autistic guys have so much difficulty with women is that they respect consent too much

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
The less a man cares about consent, the higher his chances
It's pretty easy to notice that the guys with the most success in love are the ones who think the least.
Autistic people think too much, they are always thinking about what people think of them, about what is harassment and what is not.
Even bluepills need to agree that this is a lack of confidence, caring about whether or not you are harassing a woman is one of the biggest red flags there is

Whether it's a halo effect or not, I don't know, I believe so but there are average and even ugly guys (from the ghetto) who manage to not care about consent
And incels care a lot about consent and so they fantasize about a reality in which they don't care

Good point. Sexually agressive guys are much more successful, respecting foids is a meme. Theyre used to be treated as piece of meat. Generally male-female relationship is predatory. Foid lost interest even further in men since men started treating them respectfully.

Good point. Sexually agressive guys are much more successful, respecting foids is a meme. Theyre used to be treated as piece of meat. Generally male-female relationship is predatory. Foid lost interest even further in men since men started treating them respectfully.
This is why dark triad works so well

This is why dark triad works so well
Yeah. Im not saying that anyone can get away with it, guys like us would probably end up in jail. Dark triad rapey normie will have x10 the success of the autistic normie.

Yeah. Im not saying that anyone can get away with it, guys like us would probably end up in jail. Dark triad rapey normie will have x10 the success of the autistic normie.
Of course. The halo effect and the NTpill affects everything in life

High IQ thread. I think you might be right. Autists always have problems in society because they don't understand rules, so they try to fulfil all rules they know to have fewer problems. The rules about consent are told you all the time, so autists will know them and be "happy" that there is a rule in society they understand.
And incels care a lot about consent and so they fantasize about a reality in which they don't care
Interesting, might be true as well.

must-read worthy

It's pretty easy to notice that the guys with the most success in love are the ones who think the least.
Autistic people think too much, they are always thinking about what people think of them, about what is harassment and what is not.
Even bluepills need to agree that this is a lack of confidence, caring about whether or not you are harassing a woman is one of the biggest red flags there is

Whether it's a halo effect or not, I don't know, I believe so but there are average and even ugly guys (from the ghetto) who manage to not care about consent
Agreed. High IQ thread. But justified, your final destination is jail if you are low inhib as a incel

True, muh consent is just a feminist psyop to make autistic normies incel.

Oh yeah it's totally that and not the fact that women hate genetic anomalies, ugly and awkward guys.

Oh yeah it's totally that and not the fact that women hate genetic anomalies, ugly and awkward guys.
I'm talking in the territory of personality

It makes no difference, whether it's halo effect or anything else, if you have a withdrawn character, high inhibition and can't speak properly, you gonna lose lvls, that's not a bluepill its primitive

:no:
Most autists can't even grasp the concept of consent because they can't talk or they smear shit on the walls. Wtf is this thread?

It’s such a slippery slope into rape accusations for most normies jfl

To some extent yeah but a lot of it comes down to coming off as awkward and weird

If you don't want to attract misunderstandings, use better naming in the title. Like "Asperger's guys" or even "Autism Level 1 guys". Most autists are legit mentally retarded and can't even understand consent.

Agreed. High IQ thread. But justified, your final destination is jail if you are low inhib as a incel
As an incel this is true but incels are already biologically condemned to have high inhibitions and make women disgusted with them
But in the case when I talk about consent, I'm not even telling you to rape the woman, I'm just treating consent as a god of female untouchability