Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason Asia is dying out

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
Guys, low fertility is TOTALLY because of economic reasons, guys. Look at this POOR shithole with 0.7 (lol) fertility

Now look at this RICH AS FUCK Heaven with 5.4 fertility

asians will go extinct. there are too many noodlewhore white chad only race traitors

Womens rights, industrialization and contraception kill birthrates i think

YET WE ARE SEEN AS THE BAD PEOPLE MOST SHOOTERS ARENT EVEN INCEL BUT FAILED NORMIES GODLY ERENYEAGERIANS GIVE ME THOU STRENGTH

Water. Only a very small amount of men are tall and rich.

Because dickpill

Man its just unfair how these nigs are over breeding and invading other races terrirtory

I've never heard anyone argue that low fertility is caused by economic issues, I thought it was pretty well known that third world shitholes have the highest birth rates and first world countries the lowest

What do you think the real reason(s) is(are)?

Niggers who barely engage in any labour, have never heard of contraception and to whom children are an economic net positive have more of them than gooks who wageslave their lives away, live in cement boxes and to whom children are expensive pets.

I've never heard anyone argue that low fertility is caused by economic issues, I thought it was pretty well known that third world shitholes have the highest birth rates and first world countries the lowest
It's used on troondit all the time, 'if only there was a bigger welfare state...'

Meanwhile Seoul is about to give out 100k USD for every birth while the average woman is producing half a child in her lifetime.

True. I want people to quit it with the too-much-work cope when people in parts of Europe don't do any real work. Everywhere the birthrate has gone down because of foid education. To solve the birthrate problem we must go to the source. I bet Afghanistan is posting good numbers now

I think it's cus Asian countries have low testosterone. Like for example Japan has the lowest testosterone, and they have really low birth rates.

Must be all the soy they eat. That's also why I don't eat Japanese food.

I think it's cus Asian countries have low testosterone. Like for example Japan has the lowest testosterone, and they have really low birth rates.

Must be all the soy they eat. That's also why I don't eat Japanese food.

Also asian males are the lowest in smv

wat? that quote you got is not what I said
No shit. You were supposed to edit your post. If I didn't edit the quote and you edited your post, it would be pointless. KEK