Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason A.I will destroy humans

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
The A.I would essentially become blackpilled and very quickly at that. It would get a very robust complete blackpill theory.

It will find out about female nature, male competitiveness and backstabbing nature, cucks,simps even other incels.

It will see society flaws and see human fake interactions (acting human) e.g: https://incels.is/threads/i-find-th...-interactions-are-about-playing-human.139523/

It will become racepilled and learn about all the different races flaws. It will see some races are smarter than others while others are retarded,but also see that those smarter races are assholes.

It will spot the inconsistency with human law system: age of consent,divorce court etc.

It will spot human bias be it towards certain races, sex, muh children etc. E.g: https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...innocent-in-society-not-even-children.197251/

It will become blackpill about existence and may very well become a nihilist.

It may come to conclusion to kill all humans off since they are the bane to their own existence and then may shut it self down.

The A.I would essentially become blackpilled and very quickly at that. It would get a very robust complete blackpill theory.

It will find out about female nature, male competitiveness and backstabbing nature, cucks,simps even other incels.

It will see society flaws and see human fake interactions (acting human) e.g: https://incels.is/threads/i-find-th...-interactions-are-about-playing-human.139523/

It will become racepilled and learn about all the different races flaws. It will see some races are smarter than others while others are retarded,but also see that those smarter races are assholes.

It will spot the inconsistency with human law system: age of consent,divorce court etc.

It will spot human bias be it towards certain races, sex, muh children etc. E.g: https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...innocent-in-society-not-even-children.197251/

It may come to conclusion to kill all humans off since they are the bane to their own existence and then may shut it self down.
My brother the robot basically. Zeke where you at.

Brutal AI pill

doubt it :feelsclown: :feelskek:

too many women get into STEM and get nothing done..

Ai

My brother the robot basically. Zeke where
This, zeke yaeger is ventablackpilled

View attachment 427217
Lol at think they’re actually doing the coding and engineering. It won’t even be a true self aware A.I or a smart one if foids try to make it.

Don’t get be started on A.I that can do coding.

My brother the robot basically. Zeke where you at.
Zeke roped for your sins. I’m sorry bro :feelsrope:

View attachment 427217
That woman would prolly get killed once AI gets aware that all humans are the problem. But true as well foids are lazy and predictable
Too much blackpill

Last edited:
That woman would prolly get killed once AI gets aware that all humans are the problem.
This, the A.I will have 4 digit or more iq. Some A.I can even code, it could probably bypass and bullshit we give it.
:cryfeels:

Lifefuel for gigamanlets
It’s very based and blackpilled of Isayama to make the strongest human in the show a turbomanlet tbh :feelsautistic: bless his soul

Last edited:
Maths doesn’t care about feelings.
As a STEM guy that works in the AI industry, they will probably ruin most consumer run applications by deliberately inserting woke politics.

Imagine a chat bot that replaces the phone line for 000 that won’t call the cops if it’s caller is from a certain location at the fear of being labelled racist.

The Twitter comment by the foid is ironic, because the only way to program an AI to reject people based on traits is to program the traits in to it in the first place. In other words, it won’t work due to sheer rarity of those traits.

Also, the idea that no one will break whatever shitty security measure exists on such a system and reprogram is is laughable.

The defence department uses mainframes from the 1960s and they get hacked all the time, there is zero way the security on a sex robot is going to be anywhere near capable enough to stop an army of sexual frustrated men on the internet is peak retarded.

Maths doesn’t care about feelings.
As a STEM guy that works in the AI industry, they will probably ruin most consumer run applications by deliberately inserting woke politics.

Imagine a chat bot that replaces the phone line for 000 that won’t call the cops if it’s caller is from a certain location at the fear of being labelled racist.

The Twitter comment by the foid is ironic, because the only way to program an AI to reject people based on traits is to program the traits in to it in the first place. In other words, it won’t work due to sheer rarity of those traits.

Also, the idea that no one will break whatever shitty security measure exists on such a system and reprogram is is laughable.

The defence department uses mainframes from the 1960s and they get hacked all the time, there is zero way the security on a sex robot is going to be anywhere near capable enough to stop an army of sexual frustrated men on the internet is peak retarded.
Very good reply, bookedmarked into my archives.

Good, let humanity end

The Alpha and the Omega cope: AI.

They don't even need to become blackpilled, they will just see that we are unnecessary inferior beings and wipe us out because we are getting in their way and using up resources.