Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The real problem with @FastBananaCEO

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
The real problem is that I don't have any problem with him he's cool guy :feelsYall: :feelsokman:
Download 1

@FastBananaCEO come here immediately

His problem is shitting threads.

should have raped her saggy beef flaps :feelzez:
There was this copypasta tier post by a currycel somewhere else where he went like " five currycels raping a foid was enough to scare currywhores of India, what will happen when currycels start to break and go ER?" It was pretty fun should have saved it made a mistake.

There was this copypasta tier post by a currycel somewhere else where he went like " five currycels raping a foid was enough to scare currywhores of India, what will happen when currycels start to break and go ER?" It was pretty fun should have saved it made a mistake.
curries are always horny for desi aunty beef flaps :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I remeber reading some larp on qoura by currycell saying he fucked an ugly black desi aunty nigger and cummed all over:feelzez:

curries are always horny for desi aunty beef flaps :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I remeber reading some larp on qoura by currycell saying he fucked an ugly black desi aunty nigger and cummed all over:feelzez:
Wtf legit lol'd :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tfw you don't get hot dehati punjabi sex :cryfeels:

His problem is that he is not a mod

He's a fellow UKcel, I respect him

he's got a few screws loose
but I like him
ngl

Wow what a heartwarming and wholesome thread

@fastbananceo is a chad