Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real most oppressed race

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Red faced males. The most oppressed race in the world. I should be there burning things, no one else

never began for redcels

1CD71D20 3FC3 4967 ADD3 C87FEEAE7340

Looks > race > class

I want to be asian or viking.

Incels are the most oppressed ones

fucking brutal

Ugly brown men are the most oppressed race. Hated by everyone: even the mayocels here.

Ugly brown men are the most oppressed race. Hated by everyone: even the mayocels here.
This , also us Hindus are the most hated in ugly brown males cause we are pagans and jews, Christians, Muslims hate us more and see us as backwards

This , also us Hindus are the most hated in ugly brown males cause we are pagans and jews, Christians, Muslims hate us more and see us as backwards
Curries at least have each other, who the fuck do I have? No one is red

I knew a fat red faced manlet dude in college.

Everyone called him "plumb bob." His name was Bob and he had a giant red purple blotch on his chubby face.

Actually, hindus align with white supremacists out of their hatred for Islamic people. Not to mention lots of Islamophobic laws are being passed in India & Islamics are getting lynched. So I would say that Islamic brown men are the most hated.
Curries at least have each other, who the fuck do I have? No one is red
Dude even curry whores hate curry men with a passion. We don't have anyone.

The hate our racial looks, they hate our cultures, they hate our history, they our style, they hate our civilizations, and they hate the fact that we attempted to separate ourselves from the apes before the other races could even think about picking the bugs out of their hair. The less of a barbaric animal you are, the more foids see you as a disposable animal like livestock.

The hate our racial looks, they hate our cultures, they hate our history, they our style, they hate our civilizations, and they hate the fact that we attempted to separate ourselves from the apes before the other races could even think about picking the bugs out of their hair. The less of a barbaric animal you are, the more foids see you as a disposable animal like livestock.
They do hate every aspect of us, except for our kitchen. Then they suddenly love us. It's true, the Indus Valley Civilization was the first civilization on Earth at a time whites didn't exist. Science says they existed since 5000 BC, and the IVC predates even Mesapotamia and Ancient Egypt. But it really depends where you live as a curry because it was mostly situated in what is now Pakistan and little in India.

They do hate every aspect of us, except for our kitchen. Then they suddenly love us. It's true, the Indus Valley Civilization was the first civilization on Earth at a time whites didn't exist. Science says they existed since 5000 BC, and the IVC predates even Mesapotamia and Ancient Egypt. But it really depends where you live as a curry because it was mostly situated in what is now Pakistan and little in India.
Manlets in Meluha were making copper push daggers to defend themselves against chadpreets before the barbarian tribes near the Black Sea in Eurasia ever began selectively breeding for blue eyed chads that would one day be known to the civilized people as Gog and Magog and other names.

Manlets in Meluha were making copper push daggers to defend themselves against chadpreets before the barbarian tribes near the Black Sea in Eurasia ever began selectively breeding for blue eyed chads that would one day be known to the civilized people as Gog and Magog and other names.
Interesting you mention Gog and Magog, wherever they are, I hope they come out of their mountainous prison and tear this world apart. Fuck the people in it.

I’m not part of the red faced race

Interesting you mention Gog and Magog, wherever they are, I hope they come out of their mountainous prison and tear this world apart. Fuck the people in it.
They already did that a long time ago. Europe use to be inhabited by people who looked like Meds throughout the continent. Scandinavians used to look like rice mongoloids, the few remaining ones in the far North who weren't completely killed off still do. They mixed with the native Europeans (who themselves were actually previously conquered and descended from Anatolians) and became the various pre-viking invasion Europeans. The ones who went to Scandinavia became the ultimate heartless barbarians Nordic chads. The climate and lack of sunlight not only made them lighter skinned and more likely to have the blonde hair and blue eyes they already selectively bred for, the harsh conditions and lack of agricultural potential meant they were a heavily meat eating society which are always more chad-harem societies. They were feminists and eugenicists by their own ruthless animal instincts. They became the Norse and eventually went to Europe and killed many Christians. Nords are the ultimate barbarians, medieval Arabs might have thought the Mongols were Gog and Magog but they were wrong.

Despite the oppression of their sandcel cousins which resulted in things like The Servile Wars and crucifixion of Jesus, I cannot 100% despise the Romans because at least they were in Europe at the edges of the civilized world defending the rest of mankind from the bloodthirsty savages for as long as they could. People can call me racist all they want, when I see a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed man in a business suit... I see a ruthless bully and barbaric animal covered in the blood of the weak and defenseless... his business suit is the animal hides of the creatures he has hunted and his watch is the bones of the men he has killed.

Brown Solidarity... all Meds, Sands, Curries, and Turks should be united against these heinous beasts. The Nords and whites who are deemed genetically inferior and are oppressed by their own kind are welcome to join the resistance as well. Ricecels and beancels are also welcome.

Last edited:
They already did that a long time ago. Europe use to be inhabited by people who looked like Meds throughout the continent. Scandinavians used to look like rice mongoloids, the few remaining ones in the far North who weren't completely killed off still do. They mixed with the native Europeans (who themselves were actually previously conquered and descended from Anatolians) and became the various pre-viking invasion Europeans. The ones who went to Scandinavia became the ultimate heartless barbarians Nordic chads. The climate and lack of sunlight not only made them lighter skinned and more likely to have the blonde hair and blue eyes they already selectively bred for, the harsh conditions and lack of agricultural potential meant they were a heavily meat eating society which are always more chad-harem societies. They were feminists and eugenicists by their own ruthless animal instincts. They became the Norse and eventually went to Europe and killed many Christians. Nords are the ultimate barbarians, medieval Arabs might have thought the Mongols were Gog and Magog but they were wrong.

Despite the oppression of their sandcel cousins which resulted in things like The Servile Wars and crucifixion of Jesus, I cannot 100% despise the Romans because at least they were in Europe at the edges of the civilized world defending the rest of mankind from the bloodthirsty savages for as long as they could. People can call me racist all they want, when I see a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed man in a business suit... I see a ruthless bully and barbaric animal covered in the blood of the weak and defenseless... his business suit is the animal hides of the creatures he has hunted and his watch is the bones of the men he has killed.

Brown Solidarity... all Meds, Sands, Curries, and Turks should be united against these heinous beasts. The Nords and whites who are deemed genetically inferior and are oppressed by their own kind are welcome to join the resistance as well. Ricecels and beancels are also welcome.
Gog and Magog are still locked up wherever they are. People have tried saying that they got out and they were so and so peoples, with the recent example being the Mongols but is simply not true, just like you pointed out. I don't see the white man as the devil so to speak but I do admit that most of them are vicious in their racist nature. Just think about the colonial times where they committed many, many crimes. But still not enough to be considered Gog and Magog. Gog and Magog are manlets, Nordics are tall as hell.

Gog and Magog are still locked up wherever they are. People have tried saying that they got out and they were so and so peoples, with the recent example being the Mongols but is simply not true, just like you pointed out. I don't see the white man as the devil so to speak but I do admit that most of them are vicious in their racist nature. Just think about the colonial times where they committed many, many crimes. But still not enough to be considered Gog and Magog. Gog and Magog are manlets, Nordics are tall as hell.
Well, there does seem to be a barbaric race that is unstoppable in war and likes to attack people who can't fight back... as described in various texts... I don't think whites are the devil either, it just so happens that their elite specimens bring the most suffering and brutality into the world. It's just how nature played out. I have hear the descriptions of Gog and Magog as short red people with long ears too, I don't really lean towards that description thb. Gog and Magog are described as being so barbaric that even their barbarian neighbors sought help from civilized men to seal them off. Barbarism is animalistic, feminist, and eugenic... So if they are the most barbaric people, they would also be the most hypergamous and most ruthlessly sexually selective. That wouldn't result in manlets, that would result in tallfag giga moggers.

Well, there does seem to be a barbaric race that is unstoppable in war and likes to attack people who can't fight back... as described in various texts... I don't think whites are the devil either, it just so happens that their elite specimens bring the most suffering and brutality into the world. It's just how nature played out. I have hear the descriptions of Gog and Magog as short red people with long ears too, I don't really lean towards that description thb. Gog and Magog are described as being so barbaric that even their barbarian neighbors sought help from civilized men to seal them off. Barbarism is animalistic, feminist, and eugenic... So if they are the most barbaric people, they would also be the most hypergamous and most ruthlessly sexually selective. That wouldn't result in manlets, that would result in tallfag giga moggers.
The description of them being short is accurate. What you really should ponder on is that if you consider these modern day whites to be barbaric, vile creatures then think and reflect on how terrible Gog and Magog would be in comparison, and the destruction they would cause, because the whites are not as bad. At least the whites aren't raping anyone which cannot be said for Gog and Magog.

The description of them being short is accurate. What you really should ponder on is that if you consider these modern day whites to be barbaric, vile creatures then think and reflect on how terrible Gog and Magog would be in comparison, and the destruction they would cause, because the whites are not as bad. At least the whites aren't raping anyone which cannot be said for Gog and Magog.
If they are manlets, can you elaborate on how they are the strongest and most unstoppable in war? I would also say that if an ancient writer saw barbarians conquer his people and saw the foids of his people dropping their panties for the barbarians, he would probably record it as them being "raped" just so it doesn't make his people look even more beta.

If they are manlets, can you elaborate on how they are the strongest and most unstoppable in war? I would also say that if an ancient writer saw barbarians conquer his people and saw the foids of his people dropping their panties for the barbarians, he would probably record it as them being "raped" just so it doesn't make his people look even more beta.
Considering that human beings are different, we can also understand that their biology is different, too. Our rules don't apply to them. No, I think our ancestors were capable of telling the difference between being raped and giving it up. In the earlier times, women would get raped in front of their husbands or fathers.

Considering that human beings are different, we can also understand that their biology is different, too. Our rules don't apply to them. No, I think our ancestors were capable of telling the difference between being raped and giving it up. In the earlier times, women would get raped in front of their husbands or fathers.
If Gog and Magog are ugly manlets, would that mean that their release would actually be the Beta Uprising? Would they be on the side of incels? Do you think they are sealed off somewhere in the far North?

Actually, hindus align with white supremacists out of their hatred for Islamic people. Not to mention lots of Islamophobic laws are being passed in India & Islamics are getting lynched. So I would say that Islamic brown men are the most hated.
Some try to but aren't accepted also we are still most hated because we are pagans. Even though bjps vote base is too polarised it hasn't done that will effect your avg Muslim living in India.

The alot of Pakistan covers Indus valley civilization and a little of India does but most of it was situated in India. Look it up , it's just when Britishers discovered it it was in modern day Pakistan. The oldest Indus valley site is in Haryana India and a majority of sites are in India. But I guess you are right in what you said but I just wanted to clarify that majority of sites are in India though they cover very little of India.
If Gog and Magog are ugly manlets, would that mean that their release would actually be the Beta Uprising? Would they be on the side of incels? Do you think they are sealed off somewhere in the far North?
Plot twist the real gog and magog were incel soyciety made along the way.

Last edited:
Curries still have it the worst, we have the shittiest genetics

Some try to but aren't accepted also we are still most hated because we are pagans. Even though bjps vote base is too polarised it hasn't done that will effect your avg Muslim living in India.
Dude, Islamic curries are getting lynched, based on rumors alone. A hindu wouldn't be killed on a scale like that. Not to mention BJP is rewriting history books to remove traces of Islamic history of India. Islamic people have it the worst. We are hated by everyone, killed in various places in the world. Killed in Afghanistan, Syria, raped and killed in Burma, et cetera.
The alot of Pakistan covers Indus valley civilization and a little of India does but most of it was situated in India. Look it up , it's just when Britishers discovered it it was in modern day Pakistan. The oldest Indus valley site is in Haryana India and a majority of sites are in India. But I guess you are right in what you said but I just wanted to clarify that majority of sites are in India though they cover very little of India.

Plot twist the real gog and magog were incel soyciety made along the way.
It doesn't make sense that most of it was in India if it's mostly situated in Pakistan to start with. That's like saying most Americans live in Hawaii lol.

Dude, Islamic curries are getting lynched, based on rumors alone. A hindu wouldn't be killed on a scale like that. Not to mention BJP is rewriting history books to remove traces of Islamic history of India. Islamic people have it the worst. We are hated by everyone, killed in various places in the world. Killed in Afghanistan, Syria, raped and killed in Burma, et cetera.

It doesn't make sense that most of it was in India if it's mostly situated in Pakistan to start with. That's like saying most Americans live in Hawaii lol.
Look it up most of the sites are in India

LARP as Clifford and get yourself a healthy dose of mayo pussy.

Definitely curries or rice cels