Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The real good life of a failed beta hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
The real good life of a failed beta hikikomori: I DO NOTHING ALL DAY (this in 12 years of being a hikikomori), I cope, masturbate, sleep, eat, stay on the computer and just do my own thing.

all truecels must accept their condition and live in absolute laziness and comfort.

The real good life of a failed beta hikikomori: I DO NOTHING ALL DAY (this in 12 years of being a hikikomori), I cope, masturbate, sleep, eat, stay on the computer and just do my own thing.

all truecels must accept their condition and live in absolute laziness and comfort.
My family used to go on at me about getting a job not realising that I am already neetmaxxed

I hesr them complain about their jobs all the time and these are nt normies

Why tf would I want a job when I am a sub 5 autist if these normies are already complaining about working

Idk how any of these people can expect me to get a job they can see that I am completely fucked as a person yet they expect me to function as they do
And that goes for all of society too
They all expect me to function as well As they do when I am pretty much another species compared to them

Im a fucking alien

If the option to neetmax is available to me it would he fucking stupid not to
I was born to be a neet that was my destiny
At first I viewed it as pathetic but I dont care anymore

When my mum dies which will Probably be in the next 15ish years since shes 60 I will kill myself If I haven’t done it before then

No point in breaking your back just to afford more soy cope products.

I do apply to jobs, but I’m not sad that I don’t get one.

Normie society is based on lies. Oligarchs and politicians have successfully turned the common man into a slave whose labor keeps the slavery system alive.

I did it for 4 years before wagecucking. It was hell honestly, but maybe just because I was living with my dad who hates and trolls me.

I envy you but I also know first hand how crushing the anxiety will be when you finally have you earn money.
pro-tip. the anxiety builds up the more you NEET away

I'd rather die than NEET. Do you really want to be 75 years old doing the same shit?

I'd rather die than NEET. Do you really want to be 75 years old doing the same shit?
Yes, I prefer it. The world is fixed in the eternal present. And being NEET is eye-opening. What stands against this is the concept of Mammon. And don't worry, you will certainly die.

Who tf says any of us are going to make it to 75
Chances are we will be dead way before then
Whether to suicide or incel related problems like loneliness ruining our health

Or you could get killed in a random occurrence

I guess you're right. We're probably below the average statistic by 30 years
You better get working on freezing your brain before the grim reaper comes for you

grim reaper death GIF