Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real face of the shooter that tried to assassinate trump

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
This is the real sub 3 that tried to kill trump

4242545 17209398407634242543 IMG 6636

The guy that pretended to be him is also a sub5 but better looking

Last edited:
That guy's not a sub3.

Why did the secret service kill him?

A standard Reddit user, shut that site down

Why did the secret service kill him?
After he fired a couple of shots snipers got him in the face. Hopefully it hit his maxilla and jaw so that people can't tell that he was a class-3 malocclusion cel at the funeral

Sub 3 jfl
further proves you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Sub 3 jfl
I exactly know what I'm talking about nigga. I have rated hundreds of people on blackpilled forums and I'm a trusted rater on r/truerateme. That is a repulsively ugly face for a man.

His real face:
0 happy merchant meme 3768861461

Sub 3 jfl
@VideoGameCoper @ElTruecel like I said people here have no ideal what makes a male face attractive and what facial dimorphism is. Anything other than elephant man is a normie to them. Start watching creatingattractive videos on youtube nigga

I exactly know what I'm talking about nigga. I have rated hundreds of people on blackpilled forums and I'm a trusted rater on r/truerateme. That is a repulsively ugly face for a man.
If you think this
is sub3 then you are a lost cause.

He’s a 3/10 imo. If the guy was Chad, he’d never have been on that roof

He really does, especially in that first picture on the left.
It seems as if that he failed on purpose in order to boost trump's chances in the elections. I find the odds of this one to low but interesting nonetheless.

Lol reminds me of this cia fag on goycord

A standard Reddit user, shut that site down
This deserves an entire post. If the feds saw that, they might actually do it. Look at the damage reddit has caused.

Last edited:
4/10 as is MAX.

Could maybe be a 6/10 with hardcore looksmaxxing

They look the same person to me

After he fired a couple of shots snipers got him in the face. Hopefully it hit his maxilla and jaw so that people can't tell that he was a class-3 malocclusion cel at the funeral
:feelskek:

1/10 dude looks like a transwoman with failed dick surgery

@VideoGameCoper @ElTruecel like I said people here have no ideal what makes a male face attractive and what facial dimorphism is. Anything other than elephant man is a normie to them. Start watching creatingattractive videos on youtube nigga
Truth

Look at that flat Neistat looking maxilla

He also looks like he got the autism.

Yep. Just because you aren’t disgustingly ugly does not mean you are attractive. Even if you pass as normie, it won’t help you if you have autism.