Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL Blackpill

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
if you are 5/10 in looks or below its over at any height.
If you are 6/10 in looks and not 6ft or above, its over
if you are 5'5" or below, even a chad face is useless, think about it, you are 5'5" for gods sake.
Women will rather share a chad they find on tinder than go for the funny average guy.
True funny guys are only chads, if you have to try to be funny, you are not funny and you are ugly.
Its completely over for ethnics, except light skin mixed race, but then, you need to be a giga chad to compete with a white chad.

Manlets are never taken seriously, people saying manlets with chad faces can still get women, yet you quote guys or celebs that are 5'7, 5'8, i bet you cant find one that is 5'5 or below.
Even manlets with gigachad faces are not taken seriously.

Framecels is a cope, if you are not a facecel, not a heightcel and not an ethniccel then frame does not matter AT ALL, just if you bulk up as a frame cel you become a top gigachad.

Ugly men that are tall are not taken seriously, but women fear the fact that they could be beaten up for rejecting a man, from an innate fear.
Women do not fear these innate fears from a manlet, which is completely stupid because most manlets would be able to kill women that are much bigger than them, with their bare hands.

You will find a women in your life though, even if you are 0/10, bottom of the barrell genetic filth, but that comes at a very old age, so you will have a women that is all used up and wrinkled, but you will never have a young women, or even a 40yr old, Chad still likes fucking milfs remember.

Framecel is not cope. Clavicle width and bone thickness is essential to be chad. Height is only beneficial when accompanied with a good frame

>true funny guys are only chads

dafuq lol.

Framecel is not cope. Clavicle width and bone thickness is essential to be chad. Height is only beneficial when accompanied with a good frame

Underrated post.

You will find a women in your life though, even if you are 0/10, bottom of the barrell genetic filth, but that comes at a very old age, so you will have a women that is all used up and wrinkled, but you will never have a young women, or even a 40yr old, Chad still likes fucking milfs remember.
This is probably the worst blackpill of them all. You're refused any kind of love when you want it, when you're young and want to enjoy your youth, feel what it is like as a teenager in love.

It's the only kind of love worth exploring anyway. It's truly over for us.

first two are complete bullshit. third is true with betabux or status being the exception.

first two are complete bullshit. third is true with betabux or status being the exception.
i agree with all 3 still.
you are probably coping with being 5'9 and average looking

i agree with all 3 still.

you are probably coping with being 5'9 and average looking

1. height is almost as important as face. 6'2+ men who have ugly as shit faces can get laid and i have seen this countless times. this is also a sub6 meem which is false and stupid.
2. 6ft is also a meem since thats about 15-20% of the young male population.
3. i have gave up on hoping so how exactly am i coping?
4. far from average looking

its over for manlets, tallcels still have a chance

As a manlet, every fucking day is hell. I am a worthless, disrespected piece of shit who isnt even fucking considerd a human being by the lowest of foids or normies. I hate my parents for giving me birth and I hate every single second of life. I don’t know why I don’t rope. Guess drinking is an okay cope, hopefully it leads to an early death.
its over for manlets, tallcels still have a chance

Also a 5’4 manlet here. I never choose to take the blackpill, life shoved it down my throat.

As a manlet, every fucking day is hell. I am a worthless, disrespected piece of shit who isnt even fucking considerd a human being by the lowest of foids or normies. I hate my parents for giving me birth and I hate every single second of life. I don’t know why I don’t rope. Guess drinking is an okay cope, hopefully it leads to an early death.

Also a 5’4 manlet here. I never choose to take the blackpill, life shoved it down my throat.
i feel you man, tallcels will never know what it is like, they all say oh if you are good looking foids will treat you better. Thats a huge cope, me having an attractive face, has not changed the fact that people still treat me as a kid for being short.

i'm 5'8'' and while people won't point and laugh based on height, when it comes to sex and attracting a female, 5'8'' is really no different than any other manlet height. today 5'8'' is absolutely a manlet

i'm 5'8'' and while people won't point and laugh based on height, when it comes to sex and attracting a female, 5'8'' is really no different than any other manlet height. today 5'8'' is absolutely a manlet
if you are good looking at 5'8 you will get an average girl, but 5'4? not even a chance with a landwhale.

lol this autism is cope. If you think you might be incel, you're incel. Attractive people have no reservations about their attractiveness. If you had a chance, you would know.

lol this autism is cope. If you think you might be incel, you're incel. Attractive people have no reservations about their attractiveness. If you had a chance, you would know.
which is what i am trying to say to all the tallcels saying if you are good looking and short you can still get girls, its completely false.