Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Real Ban Appeal

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 40m
Fat Link @Fat Link
@Whomever is left

At first, I didn't think I would have much to gain sharing my experiences and the current state of my Inceldom (which I believe is more or less permanent) until I started posting on Incels.is with other users like myself. This was somewhat useful and helpful, one could even say cathartic!

Then of course there is the in-real-life interaction I have with K9OTAKU. He is a (more or less) not so successful rambling European of Japanese ethnic background, another aging Ricecel who forced himself into early retirement, much like myself. We met at mutual conferences in Curryland and became cohorts discussing/sharing our respective spheres of experience. He has a knack for Philosophy/Religion and being that he is in a state of Inceldom also, we wanted to try and see if we could find others who share our ideas.

When the other posters came to the "Dogpill thread" I defended him. He has a way of annoying people with his brand of thinking and though I agree with many of his ideas, I don't subscribe to all of them. Clearly, he was the idea-man. I supported him just like I would support any other person whom I agreed with. On the site you can find many examples of this with other fellow Brocels. Regardless, we had absolutely no organised plan to change Incel.is. I will not lie and say I believe in "The dogpill", but instead that there are a lot of cuddy mongrels & cultural orphans alike, whom I wouldn't mind discussing various topics with. That night I got carried away, defending the two of us when I should have just left K90taku to drown on his own. Alas, I made the mistake of attacking those users back. I should have known this would never be tolerated on Incels.is.

There are some genuine folks who have meaningful things to say, or sometimes just want to exchange anecdotes to comfort one another in the sea of hellish Normie bullshit we face on a daily basis! So if it pleases the court, I would like to be reinstated, with assurances from me that I will not try and debunk or get pedantic with users whom I might strongly disagree with.

Well, that's all I can say, and it will just have to be enough, I hope I am allowed to return. Merry-Cucked-Christmas & Happy-Normie-New Year to all, and to all an LDAR night!:feelsXmas:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 40m
typo: cuddy=curry

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8