Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The reactions to my comment in IT, shows exactly the type of person cucks are...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Just awful people that are hypocrites with an addiction problem with soy and "females" dicks

This comment of mine:

First this one

I'm 188cm and weight 90kg, I'm gymceling for some time and have a decent amount of muscles, I could probably bury this little soy faggot.

Now this two are the best because it shows exactly how much this cucks fear us and try to act brave.

Guess what you soy faggots, we ARE a hazard to society, and my dear little cuck friend if we are just some pebbles in your shoes, stop crying for the FBI, "Buaah incels said something threatening in their subs, Buaaah help FBI I'm offended," absolute pathetic, if we are such a little pebble for you then stop treating us like boulders in your head you dumb cuck.

And this my friends is how they truly see ugly men

All I said was to treat incels better or they will suffer more and more, let me put my statement in a more similar way that he described, "If you want to be safe you'll let us be out in the open to be part of society and be treated better. If you continue to humiliate us and ostracize us you will get what you fuckng deserve!"

It's the same i wish for you ITcucks, i don't wish well to any of you, considering you guys are stalking losers on the internet and get butt flustered for it at the same time, you're probably not doing so well mentally. And we will not get silent just because it bothers your sensibilities. If you don't like what we say, just stop reading it, you fucking faggot.

Last edited:
I hope they all get cancer.

Just awful people that are hypocrites with an addiction problem with soy and "females" dicks

This comment of mine:
View attachment 165433

First this one
View attachment 165434
I'm 188cm and weight 90kg, I'm gymceling for some time and have a decent amount of muscles, I could probably bury this little soy faggot.

Now this two are the best because it shows exactly how much this cucks fear us and try to act brave.
View attachment 165435
Guess what you soy faggots, we ARE a hazard to society, and my dear little cuck friend if we are just some pebbles in your shoes, stop crying for the FBI, "Buaah incels said something threatening in their subs, Buaaah help FBI I'm offended," absolute pathetic, if we are such a little pebble for you then stop treating us like boulders in your head you dumb cuck.

And this my friends is how they truly see ugly men
View attachment 165438
All I said was to treat incels better or they will suffer more and more, let me put my statement in a more similar way that he described, "If you want to be safe you'll let us be out in the open to be part of society and be treated better. If you continue to humiliate us and ostracize us you will get what you fuckng deserve!"
how the fuck is not being able to have sex the same as fiddling kids.
It's obvious they just dont like us and are searching for an excuse.
I hope they all get cancer.
:giga: