Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Reaction to Coronavirus proves that we do not live in a free society

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
In a free society people are allowed to choose the risks they take. They can choose to smoke even though there's a risk of lung cancer. They can choose drive to work even though they might crash their car. They can choose to ride a crowded bus even though they might catch a cold. Risks are an inherent part of life there's no avoiding this

Yet because of a virus with a >1% mortality rate we are hardly even allowed to leave the house. Shouldn't it be our choice to decide if we're willing to risk going outside or not? Very few people are actually vulnerable to the disease so shouldn't be their responsibility to protect themselves by self-isolating. Why does the whole world have to come to standstill to protect a few old and sick people who were about to drop dead anyway. 99% of people who died from Coronavirus were sick with other illnesses! The average age of a Coronavirus fatality in Italy is 80!

Yet to protect people who are already knocking on deaths door, the world's leaders have decided to tank the world's economy, decimate entire industries, sabotage the education of millions of young people, destroy small businesses and drive the poor into poverty and debt for the rest of their lives.

How many lives are going to be ruined by the poverty this creates? How many young people are going to commit suicide because their lives were ruined by these draconian measures?

But the worst part about this is just how accepting the normies are of this. The government has just ripped their rights away from them overnight and they are going along with it like docile cattle because then media has panicked them in to believing that this disease is a threat to them. A disease so mild that most people won't even notice they have it.

The governments of the world have just shown us how easily they can take our rights away. All it takes is a little manufactured fear and the normies will hand over their freedom willingly for the illusion of security.

op9e3n61udf21.jpg

And they still want to take more. This life is a joke. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Coronavirus benefits government in so many ways

Jews have enslaved the entire world.

Even then it wouldn't be comfy to be, y'know, with difficulty to breath, having fever and coughing non stop, muscular pain, etc.
iirc if you get infected there's a chance you may retain permanent lung damage

I cringe every time i hear “land of the free”

Of course we don't live in a free society.
We aren't free to have sex
full

It's done for good reasons.

Is still fear a totalitarian state though

I don’t care my life is the same with or without the virus tbh

Very few people are actually vulnerable to the disease
It's stated that 20% of cases require oxygen or ventilation to survive

Want to name me a country that has enough medical staff and supplies to provide medical care for 20% of the population?

I don't think there is one that could do this for even 1%

But even if there were, 19% would still die

This includes some of your relatives, probably one of the parents, some elderly neighbors, and maybe even yourself

Knowing how dumb most people are, I'm all for taking their freedom away while this lasts

I don't care if people would compare that to slave owners who thought they were doing the slaves a favor by giving them shelter, food and work

As long as it keeps these idiots alive, I say do it

Keep them locked so that in a year women can chase Chad again and soys can play the new Mario

In a free society people are allowed to choose the risks they take. They can choose to smoke even though there's a risk of lung cancer. They can choose drive to work even though they might crash their car. They can choose to ride a crowded bus even though they might catch a cold. Risks are an inherent part of life there's no avoiding this

Yet because of a virus with a >1% mortality rate we are hardly even allowed to leave the house. Shouldn't it be our choice to decide if we're willing to risk going outside or not? Very few people are actually vulnerable to the disease so shouldn't be their responsibility to protect themselves by self-isolating. Why does the whole world have to come to standstill to protect a few old and sick people who were about to drop dead anyway. 99% of people who died from Coronavirus were sick with other illnesses! The average age of a Coronavirus fatality in Italy is 80!

Yet to protect people who are already knocking on deaths door, the world's leaders have decided to tank the world's economy, decimate entire industries, sabotage the education of millions of young people, destroy small businesses and drive the poor into poverty and debt for the rest of their lives.

How many lives are going to be ruined by the poverty this creates? How many young people are going to commit suicide because their lives were ruined by these draconian measures?

But the worst part about this is just how accepting the normies are of this. The government has just ripped their rights away from them overnight and they are going along with it like docile cattle because then media has panicked them in to believing that this disease is a threat to them. A disease so mild that most people won't even notice they have it.

The governments of the world have just shown us how easily they can take our rights away. All it takes is a little manufactured fear and the normies will hand over their freedom willingly for the illusion of security.
Cool bro, but there's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Debunk anything I've said
It's stated that 20% of cases require oxygen or ventilation to survive

Want to name me a country that has enough medical staff and supplies to provide medical care for 20% of the population?

I don't think there is one that could do this for even 1%

But even if there were, 19% would still die

This includes some of your relatives, probably one of the parents, some elderly neighbors, and maybe even yourself

Knowing how dumb most people are, I'm all for taking their freedom away while this lasts

I don't care if people would compare that to slave owners who thought they were doing the slaves a favor by giving them shelter, food and work

As long as it keeps these idiots alive, I say do it

Keep them locked so that in a year women can chase Chad again and soys can play the new Mario
It's not 20% of the population. That's just active cases, which are mostly old sick people. Most cases are going unrecorded.

It's not 20% of the population. That's just active cases, which are mostly old sick people
Exactly. It's mostly old sick people. Not exclusively

There's a .2% chance you'll die if you get it even with medical treatment if you're in the 0-50 age range

That's already millions of deaths

And that's if you get treatment. Should half the population get it, the other half would in the next few days. There's simply no way any healthcare system in the world can handle this. They're not designed to handle epidemics

The question you're actually asking is: "why don't we just let tens of millions of people die because I don't want to be stuck in my apartment for a few weeks"

So, why don't we?

Unless you lack empathy, you already know the answer

And if you're still worried about the economy: after the quarantine is done, most people are going to get their jobs back

Limiting the economy to food and medicine production for a short period of time isn't going to irreversibly break everything

Tens of millions of consumers dying on the other hand...

Fags and joos r the new world order

As long as it keeps these idiots alive,
Why though?
Unless you lack empathy,
:feelshmm:
Why should we have empathy for a world, a soyciety, that has ostracized, bullied, excluded us and deprived us of basic human experiences, and spits on us and blames us for it, just because we're ugly, or short, or autistic? Nobody outside these incel forums has ever had an ounce of sympathy, empathy, or respect for the shit I've been through, why should I feel empathy for any of them?

Last edited:
Exactly. It's mostly old sick people. Not exclusively

There's a .2% chance you'll die if you get it even with medical treatment if you're in the 0-50 age range

That's already millions of deaths

And that's if you get treatment. Should half the population get it, the other half would in the next few days. There's simply no way any healthcare system in the world can handle this. They're not designed to handle epidemics

The question you're actually asking is: "why don't we just let tens of millions of people die because I don't want to be stuck in my apartment for a few weeks"

So, why don't we?

Unless you lack empathy, you already know the answer

And if you're still worried about the economy: after the quarantine is done, most people are going to get their jobs back

Limiting the economy to food and medicine production for a short period of time isn't going to irreversibly break everything

Tens of millions of consumers dying on the other hand...
You're missing the point completely, overestimating the danger of the virus and grossly underestimating the economic impact this will have. That .2% chance of death only applies to known cases. Most people who get the virus won't know they have it or won't report it so the mortality rate is much lower. The economic damage caused by effectively shutting down society for months, with no foreseeable end, will cause a depression that will be felt for the next decade. Things are going to change because of this

why should I feel empathy for any of them?
You can't choose to feel empathy. You either do or don't

If you're capable of empathy, you know that millions of people dying is a lot of suffering for them and people around them

Do you want that avoidable suffering to be brought into this world? Not as an edgy teenager, but genuinely?

If yes, then you being ugly/short/autistic is not the only reason you've been ostracized
overestimating the danger of the virus and grossly underestimating the economic impact this will have
I guess the Chinese government is also overestimating the danger of the virus and grossly underestimating the economic impact then

The government that puts the economy over its people

Is underestimating the economic impact and overestimating the danger of the virus to the population

I'm not an expert on experts, but I'm pretty sure the Chinese ones weighed all the pros and cons when locking down Wuhan, and somehow I'm also sure they did so better than you, since, you know, that's their job
economic damage caused by effectively shutting down society for months, with no foreseeable end, will cause a depression that will be felt for the next decade
Locking down the entire interconnected world is an unprecedented situation, nobody knows what will happen. The longer we delay the depression, the longer it takes to get out of it anyway, and we both know the world was already heading towards it even without corona

Besides, the world won't be kept on lockdown forever. South Korea has been doing just fine without it. It'll take some time to teach us retarded westerners about social distancing and wearing masks, but we'll pull through, especially once our aunts/uncles/grandmothers/grandfathers and sometimes parents start dying

Things are going to change because of this
Amen to that

its pretty over for curfewcels

Joker clapping

Patriots like us are getting rarer by the day. Even the most brazen conservatives and libertarians are begging for the government to lock them in their homes. Any deaths are on the government's hands, as they are the ones who unleashed a bioweapon on the world, and the risk to the elderly is meant to be a distraction to the real death of our rights and resources. Do not let anyone shame you for exercising your right to freedom of movement.

Your freedoms end where my right to protection begins. Just because you wanna blow up your house doesn't mean you can blow up the whole neighborhood.

This whole situation is exposing the true nature of people. The fact I don't give a fuck, perhaps mildly find this entire ordeal amusing, means I AM a trucel.