Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rapture is coming soon boyos

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I believe it will happen by 2025 the latest. I believe Trump will win again and he will be the final president,also trump and mike pence last name together is trumpence.The trumpet shall sound soon.After the rapture,there will be the 7 years of tribulation.In the final 3.5 years there will be two men who I believe will be Moses and Elijah.They will bring many plagues.Also many followers of jesus christ will be persecuted by the people that take the mark of the beast because they will be controlled.At the end of tribulation,the antichrist will reveal himself and defeat the two men.People will celebrate and then jesus christ will return.If you are not a follower of jesus christ by that time.its over.Its still not too late to follow the lord.

View: https://youtu.be/o-raIOUiFls

America is a 3rd world country and not half as important as you think it is. The rapture still got a few centuries

Damn that sounds pretty scary, man.

All incels will be destroyed because of our sinful copes

God will judge upon des hoes

:feelswow:
America is a 3rd world country and not half as important as you think it is. The rapture still got a few centuries
I c

Damn that sounds pretty scary, man.
Yes it is
All incels will be destroyed because of our sinful copes
We need to stop sinning
God will judge upon des hoes
yes

do you believe that trump is the antichrist

The rapture is in my underpants.

Yeah I believe and hope it is not too far away

Last edited:
I just hope it happens in my life time.

God has left this place a long time ago. And by that I mean he never existed because humans feel a need to make up higher powers

I believe it will happen by 2025 the latest. I believe Trump will win again and he will be the final president,also trump and mike pence last name together is trumpence.The trumpet shall sound soon.After the rapture,there will be the 7 years of tribulation.In the final 3.5 years there will be two men who I believe will be Moses and Elijah.They will bring many plagues.Also many followers of jesus christ will be persecuted by the people that take the mark of the beast because they will be controlled.At the end of tribulation,the antichrist will reveal himself and defeat the two men.People will celebrate and then jesus christ will return.If you are not a follower of jesus christ by that time.its over.Its still not too late to follow the lord.

View: https://youtu.be/o-raIOUiFls

Christ is Krishna so I’ll be fine with sanatana dharma

Cant come soon enough tbh