Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Rapeman anime is a MUST-WATCH!

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
Holy fucking based!

This anime is the incarnation of basedness. It's so fucking lifefuel you are committing a crime against yourself as an incel if you don't watch it.

It's both lifefuel and kekfuel, it will sooth your nerves and ease your mind in this world of ZOG oppression.

I was able to find the first two episodes here

I'll look for the rest of it and download it for future rewatch.

Shoutout to @Incline for bringing this basedness to my attention

The only problem with Rapeman is that he's a Chad and would the foid really consider it rape if it's Chad. The series would've been better if Rapeman was an ugly bastard instead.

Holy fucking based!

This anime is the incarnation of basedness. It's so fucking lifefuel you are committing a crime against yourself as an incel if you don't watch it.

It's both lifefuel and kekfuel, it will sooth your nerves and ease your mind in this world of ZOG oppression.

I was able to find the first two episodes here

I'll look for the rest of it and download it for future rewatch.

View attachment 1272508

Shoutout to @Incline for bringing this basedness to my attention
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It is a good anime. I wish they made more episodes but I bet the wokemob even back then got them to cancel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back