Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The racism against South Asians is mostly only a male issue

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/1ey2ell/the_racism_against_south_asians_is_mostly_only_a/

The reality of the matter is, the recent rise of racism against south Asians is largely going to directed towards men. The negative stereotypes and hate is towards the men. That’s why you get posts calling for the eradication of all brown men specifically. If anything, south Asian women get sympathy and are more easily accepted into white heteronormativity, especially if they date a white guy.

Welcome to the club currycels :society:

Foids experience less racism across all races. Gynocentric bias transcends race

And the "racism" against Blacks is mostly a foid issue.

Same with most racism.

This is correct.

It's because foids by default, are less tribalistic due to the fact that foids will be accepted by the enemy tribe as always.

KEK based, Dinarics/Balkans being based as usual.

Albania is the exception. It's the most racist country in Europe. Idk why Rakshita is there in the first place.
She was hoping to get some BMC(Big Med Cock)

Albania is the exception. It's the most racist country in Europe. Idk why Rakshita is there in the first place.
Idk some music fest apparently, but how the FUCK is she that ugly? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelswhat: No wonder they told her to fuck off

She look like the average South Indian to me.
Bro, I live here here :feelsseriously: She's ugly af. I have seen even many homeless poojetas that mogg the shit out of her

Bro, I live here here :feelsseriously: She's ugly af. I have seen even many homeless poojetas that mogg the shit out of her
I know my own people. She's average for a jeeta.

Last edited:
cope then why do asians also get mocked and laughed at like blacks and curries even though we dont do bad/funny things like them such as act like low iq mumble rappers or streetshitters? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
i mean no offense but all the stereotypes are true. the fucking stink, defecate in public, and indiscriminantly rape anything (yes, i'm talking about not just humans). Just look at at how they live in india. 0 disgust sensitivity. even the anti racist people all have bad experiences with them. Those degenerate niggers earned it. reputation is earned, not given.

There's a difference between us incels and tohse degenerate niggers. and no, it's not cope to call them out. it actually hurtrs us because if we don't delineate the compartmentalization beteen us and them, then in the future people ill use plausibl deniability to say we're like them to justify their hatred towards us if we leave things obfuscated.

if we don't call them out, we're enalbing plausible deniability in the future aganist us. and even i don't want stinky street shitters around me nigga

i mean no offense but all the stereotypes are true. the fucking stink, defecate in public, and indiscriminantly rape anything (yes, i'm talking about not just humans). Just look at at how they live in india. 0 disgust sensitivity. even the anti racist people all have bad experiences with them. Those degenerate niggers earned it. reputation is earned, not given.

There's a difference between us incels and tohse degenerate niggers. and no, it's not cope to call them out. it actually hurtrs us because if we don't delineate the compartmentalization beteen us and them, then in the future people ill use plausibl deniability to say we're like them to justify their hatred towards us if we leave things obfuscated.

if we don't call them out, we're enalbing plausible deniability in the future aganist us. and even i don't want stinky street shitters around me nigga
completely dodging my question while also somehow having the highest amount of grammatical errors ever recorded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

completely dodging my question while also somehow having the highest amount of grammatical errors ever recorded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
was it not a rhetocrical gotcha question? I mean I can answer it too if you want.

Yes... we can even look deeper into it -- women are viewed simply vessels for having babies by these racists. They simply take in genetic material and produce babies from that. It's not a woman's fault that she gives birth to children with genes of a different -- that is the fault of the male who impregnated her... Just as a pot is not responsible for a disgusting tasting stew... Racists would happily impregnate a woman of a different race because it means that woman now gives birth to children of your race instead...
Except theres one slight fucking problem that you should have learned in 4th grade... WOMEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HALF THE FUCKING GENES OF THE CHILD
THERE ARE NO INDIAN MEN WITHOUT INDIAN WOMEN
YOU CANT BE RACIST AGAINST ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER !!!
It just goes to show how racists are largely coomers. They hate the MEN of other races, because those men are a sexual threat against them. And they lust after the WOMEN of other races, because they see it as "conquest"
Theres no actual fuckin ideology here, its all coombrain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back