Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Races and their Pills

StakeofXhen

StakeofXhen

._.
Blue pill: MENA, South Asians. Arabs delude themselves in western indulgences in lieu of focusing on the fact that pretty much everything in their society is living on borrowed time. Curries, Pakis, et cetera flock to western countries and take the casual racism on the chin in hopes of grinding and building a better future for themselves and their kids (only for their kids to be inkwells).

Red pill: Asians embody the red pill, they're not hesitant when it comes to entirely uprooting their own societies and they'll coldly justify it.

White Pill: Whites, they're cold and nihilistic, even in spite of the political facades they put up. They promote indulgence of all kinds and transformed their countries into welfares states.

Black Pill: Blacks. They live lives of nihilism, surviving merely on copes while trapped in a cycle of violence and poverty. Hating others, the system and themselves.

I'm black then

I’m nigga pilled

I'm a brown Hispanic, what is my pill?