Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The racepill is the most important blackpill from an optics standpoint.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
this isn't about IT, it's about the public. People hate on us, and they call us "racists". Look at america today, it is in pure chaos because one nigger got killed. i mean, sad of course, but hell has broken loose

View: https://streamable.com/vj27op

@gymletethnicel has posted that on youtube and it has got deleted multiple times. why? because of how powerful it is

WE MUST FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. WOMEN ARE RACIST EVIL FUCKS

Last edited:
High iq we must use (((their))) narrative against them

I swear this video has been uploaded like a few times, and I'm a noob saying this.

You can't use their narrative against them because they are the ones in power and people follow power, not principles. No one gives a fuck about racism because of principle, but because they perceive those in power as caring about it so like the monkey peasant class they are, they try to signal what the elites have deemed good and the elites have deemed sexually liberated women as more good than non-white men being able to get laid.

You can't use their narrative against them because they are the ones in power and people follow power, not principles. No one gives a fuck about racism because of principle, but because they perceive those in power as caring about it so like the monkey peasant class they are, they try to signal what the elites have deemed good and the elites have deemed sexually liberated women as more good than non-white men being able to get laid.

retard iq

so many bluepilled ethnics out there would unleash hell if they got racepilled. we just need to show them the truth

Optics are a fucking spook.
1200px-Portrait_of_Max_Stirner.svg.png

Liberals are closet white supremacists, they don't care.

The people who dont believe in the racepill are the ones who arent affected by it

The people who dont believe in the racepill are the ones who arent affected by it
i'm white and i do believe in it

(why? because i'm ugly and used to play basketball. put 2 and 2 together)

The "incels=white nazis" narrative is dehumanizing towards ethnics. The scumbag foids and normies pretend ethnicels don't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back