Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The racepill has utterly destroyed me.

dominic

dominic

Officer
The racepill is so fucking hard to swallow as an ethnic.

Whites mog us in literally every fucking way. In IQ, in looks, in hair color, in eye color, in skin color, in facial structure, in frame, in strength, in beauty, in intelligence, in humor, in achievements, in civilization, in science, in LIFE.

It's so hard to cope.

48B34CC1 98A9 48E3 B041 68B5A8A94BDB

What's brutal is that you can be a average or even slightly above average looking ethnic, but if you don't look white you will be treated like a different species
no matter what I do I will never be perceived as the person I am mentally

Being white means nothing if you live in a shithole.

Tons of ethnics live in 1st world, over for 3rd worldcels :feelsrope:

The racepill is so fucking hard to swallow as an ethnic.

Whites mog us in literally every fucking way. In IQ, in looks, in hair color, in eye color, in skin color, in facial structure, in frame, in strength, in beauty, in intelligence, in humor, in achievements, in civilization, in science, in LIFE.

It's so hard to cope.
based. being ricecel it's so hard that it's a constant reminder that even the worst looking whites are mogging the shit out of you.

Yep it never even began for me

if you’re ethnic it’s chad or nothing
pretty much and even then ethnic chads have much less potential than white chad
Doesn't exist.
Not every ethnic has garbage harmony and facial structure
you could say that being ethnic is a failo but it's mostly since we live in a globalized world
a decent looking ethnic could have done alright in their country before they were exposed to the rest of the world

Ethnics and whites are not just different races but basically different species and we should not have to compete with them to begin with. Segregation is the only answer.

Ethnics and whites are not just different races but basically different species and we should not have to compete with them to begin with. Segregation is the only answer.
sadly it's too late for many of us. I live by the wh*toids culture, eat the wh*toid food, speak the wh*toid language. it's too late for me to leave.

sadly it's too late for many of us. I live by the wh*toids culture, eat the wh*toid food, speak the wh*toid language. it's too late for me to leave.
There needs to be more understanding between native ethnics and westernized ethnics tbh
One reason westernized ethnics can't move back and easily find work is because native ethnics look down on them as whitewashed and are at the same time jealous that those westernized ethnics got to live in a western country with what they see as a higher standard of living.

I think niggers are beautiful. They have big luscious lips and are usually athletic.