Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The racepill continues to destroy me every day

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was on the bus today when I saw a currycel walk in with a white female, I thought this was life fuel until I literally heard her say "I like you... as a friend." I've started noticing thse "brown basic bitches" on campus, they've usually got their hair dyed blonde and are always wearing a mask of makeup, the best of them are 5s or 6s who think they're 11s. Meanwhile all the STEMcel ethnicels are hanging around in packs and stuycelling, hoping to one day be able to betabux one of this ethnic whores after she's been plowed by a bunch of white men.

I'm also having trouble accepting that I'm part of the most subhuman people on earth apart from Australian aboriginals. I coped for a while thinking that we're at least superior to curries, but I realize now that curries mog us.
IMtiis4.jpg

Egyptians are the ugliest people in the world, I might slightly mog this 1/10 trucel but I'm still pretty ugly. I'm accepting that I'll never be loved, and that people will always be afraid to look at my face when I go outside, why live? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

if you have white skin you are a high tier ethnic

It's strange to me you always post that man as if he is the epitome of ugliness. He's not attractive, but it's not as if he's hard to look at in the slightest. We see far worse off guys here, everyday.

The west gets worse and worse.

IMG 6341

It's strange to me you always post that man as if he is the epitome of ugliness. He's not attractive, but it's not as if he's hard to look at in the slightest. We see far worse off guys here, everyday.

He mogs me to oblivion.

Agreed ngl

We are destined to pick up the scraps from the white men as they come to our land fucking our women and taking our resources. Thus is the natural cycle of things apparently.

He's got a wide fat nose and horrible bug eyes, maybe not 1/10 but he's not a normie at all.

It's ogre for curries tbh

I was on the bus today when I saw a currycel walk in with a white female, I thought this was life fuel until I literally heard her say "I like you... as a friend." I've started noticing thse "brown basic bitches" on campus, they've usually got their hair dyed blonde and are always wearing a mask of makeup, the best of them are 5s or 6s who think they're 11s. Meanwhile all the STEMcel ethnicels are hanging around in packs and stuycelling, hoping to one day be able to betabux one of this ethnic whores after she's been plowed by a bunch of white men.

I'm also having trouble accepting that I'm part of the most subhuman people on earth apart from Australian aboriginals. I coped for a while thinking that we're at least superior to curries, but I realize now that curries mog us.
IMtiis4.jpg

Egyptians are the ugliest people in the world, I might slightly mog this 1/10 trucel but I'm still pretty ugly. I'm accepting that I'll never be loved, and that people will always be afraid to look at my face when I go outside, why live? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I can't disagree with a single thing you said and as a fellow ethnic, my heart goes out to you. I am South Indian, so I do have strong aboriginal genes so we're in a similar boat my friend.

racepill has no mercy, man. it’s more important than face, height, money, etc.

life is a scam

The accent + face of the curry makes it over in all honesty.

The only purpose of ethnics in the west is to work for whitey and provide ethnic bitches for him on a silver platter. That's it.

There is no group of people on earth more cursed than us ethnics. The situation is similar for us spic-cels down in the US.

The accent + face of the curry makes it over in all honesty.

You absolutely don't need to have an accent as a curry to make it over. I sound white as snow and no female wants anything to do with me.

You absolutely don't need to have an accent as a curry to make it over. I sound white as snow and no female wants anything to do with me.
he said accent + face

its over if you're face is bad tbh

The only purpose of ethnics in the west is to work for whitey and provide ethnic bitches for him on a silver platter. That's it.

There is no group of people on earth more cursed than us ethnics. The situation is similar for us spic-cels down in the US.
Totally true

There's so little stopping me from roping right now.
4l0vEo9.jpg

Brutal - your best friend as an ethnic will be LOCATION. You need to start traveling around to see where people react to you the most as the west is a death sentence. Extreme measures are the only solutions to inceldom

Egyptianz wuz kangz

IMtiis4.jpg

I don't think Egyptians are the ugliest. Maybe you are. Egyptians I saw at uni are pretty hot, hotter than most arabs even. They stand somewhere between european and middle eastern

Yup, you're pretty much screwed if you don't know spanish. That's an entire country of women that you won't have access to, completely cutoff from your origin. I feel bad for nonspanish speaking spiccels who are doomed to pick up the white man's trash here in the U.S.

Get the fuck out of the West, please. What the fuck are you doing here? Go back to Egypt and get with an Egyptian girl.
Ethnics have it easy with white women thanks to the Jew. I see it all the fucking time, ugly Arabs and niggers with blondes.

you cant rate for shit just like 90% of this site

Because Arabs are low iq subhumans.
I am curious, do you Arabs not feel a need to protect your ethnicity and avoid race mixing? Seems to me Arabs have no issue mixing with blonde women, maybe because they see it as an upgrade?

Currys mog egyptians? Bullshit.

Honestly don't how curries can even keep themselves alive at this point, it's so over for them.

I am curious, do you Arabs not feel a need to protect your ethnicity and avoid race mixing? Seems to me Arabs have no issue mixing with blonde women, maybe because they see it as an upgrade?
There's no "Arab pride" or anything like that, all Arabs want to make their bloodline whiter.

Idk where the fuck you’ve seen that but in the states every arab guy I know prefers to marry his own race. Sure maybe he’ll fuck a white black or Latina but they’d never marry one. It’s kinda frowned upon in our enclaves
There's no "Arab pride" or anything like that, all Arabs want to make their bloodline whiter.
Wrong

Maybe this isn't too bad if the misogyny of Arabs is genetic and thus can be spread to the West. But sadly it will be over for the white race before it has a chance to recover.
Idk where the fuck you’ve seen that but in the states every arab guy I know prefers to marry his own race. Sure maybe he’ll fuck a white black or Latina but they’d never marry one. It’s kinda frowned upon in our enclaves
Europe? All the Arab scum immigrants, who are all criminals every single one of them, they pair with a blonde girl. None of them choose ugly Arab women. They even produce children with blondes. But marriages between the two admittedly are probably not that common.

You must be in Europe if you think that, where are all the deranged people went due to open borders. Here in the states there is a vetting process and we didn’t all just flood the country. Sure we have our own enclaves and I think it’s better that way. It preserves your race even if it means having a Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian etc women

Yea as an arab i also think Egyptians are the worst arabs before saudi's

You must be in Europe if you think that, where are all the deranged people went due to open borders. Here in the states there is a vetting process and we didn’t all just flood the country. Sure we have our own enclaves and I think it’s better that way. It preserves your race even if it means having a Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian etc women
I'm in Canada.

Saudis are by far the worst in every category imaginable. Even worse than Jews tbh as much as I hate saying that
I'm in Canada.

And this video is supposed to prove what? He’s protesting Americans I think? Or someone named Abdul Kareem lol. And haram for you guy? I can’t really understand Egyptian accents very well they slur their speech sometimes

Last edited:

Because the countries are shit lol.
Not if you have frizzy hair and ethnic facial features.

I also got frizzy hair just afromaxx habibi.
Maybe this isn't too bad if the misogyny of Arabs is genetic and thus can be spread to the West. But sadly it will be over for the white race before it has a chance to recover.

Europe? All the Arab scum immigrants, who are all criminals every single one of them

Yea i agree but only the new ones from the refugee crisis.

Because the countries are shit lol.

Yea i agree but only the new ones from the refugee crisis.
Wallahi bro just afromaxx. I got freakin khinzeer bristle hair I can’t do shit not even Afromaxx

I stopped cutting my hair and beard, I look like a caveman but I can't be bothered to worry about my appearance.
And this video is supposed to prove what? He’s protesting Americans I think? Or someone named Abdul Kareem lol. And haram for you guy? I can’t really understand Egyptian accents very well they slur their speech sometimes
He set himself on fire after accepting that it's over.

Wallahi bro just afromaxx. I got freakin khinzeer bristle hair I can’t do shit not even Afromaxx

Afro is the only think that looks good on me tbh. It also adds a couple of inches to my height.