Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The /r/JustBeWhite subreddit is orbiting a white tranny

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They let this whore post there and constantly give her/him attention. If they were really as blackpilled as the claim, they'd ban her.

They let this whore post there and constantly give her/him attention. If they were really as blackpilled as the claim, they'd ban her.

Jfl pathetic subhimans

Jfl pathetic subhimans
That sub is full of actual cucks, and a lot of whites pretending to be ethnic. I'm racepilled but that sub went really down hill after it gained some popularity.

That sub is full of actual cucks, and a lot of whites pretending to be ethnic. I'm racepilled but that sub went really down hill after it gained some popularity.
This happens to many subs. R/collapse used to be a fun sub but got invaded and became boring depression threads. When ever something gets pouplar, trash sheep subhumans who have no sentiencej come and pollute the space

cucks

i dont mog him, but for the sake of the insult, i think i mog him

“You will never have this” JFL if you think any SANE man wants a disgusting tranny :lul: :lul:

Still only wants chadlite or above

Burn it with fire.

Imagine being a tranny and covered in tattoos, what absolute trash.

what the fuck
is that a tranny

Why did u say her/him at first?

Looks fucking disgusting. Cant believe at these mentally ill cunts.

“You will never have this” JFL if you think any SANE man wants a disgusting tranny :lul: :lul:
This is why based people hate faggots and dykes.

Their arrogance is beyond redemption.

This is why based people hate faggots and dykes.

Their arrogance is beyond redemption.
The whole sub worships her (him?), that's why it's so arrogant.